Well I guess I don't really know what to write or how to start this whole thing. Let's explore the 5 W's - Why, What, Who, Where, and When...

WHY Start One:
I suppose I've thought about doing this online journal thing for awhile but I was a little worried about having everyone in my business. Then I realized that there isn't much that I don't tell people, I'm pretty open, so I wouldn't have to leave too much out. I'll just have to be careful who I invite to this thing ;-)

My friend recently moved and has also started a blog. Through her site I've been able to see pictures I wouldn't normally have seen or hear stories I might have missed. I can feel connected to her and it's almost like she's here/I'm there. It gives her friends a family a way to keep in touch and updated. I love that idea. I also love that she has an opportunity to express herself. So yes . . . I totally copied her ;-)

So I guess this is my attempt at staying connected to people. I am a stay-home mom and that has been a HUGE adjustment for me. I have almost always worked and taken care of myself and everyone else. And I will admit it, I need attention. I am a storyteller, I love to talk to be listened to. I love to make people laugh cause it makes me laugh. And unfortunately, unless I make fart noises, my kids don't think I'm very funny ;-)

I guess that's my selfish reason for doing it. As far as I am concerned that's just fine. I spend the majority of my time taking care of everyone else so if I can take a little time for myself and tell a story or vent or post a picture or WHATEVER - then I say GOOD FOR ME! I DESERVE IT DAMN IT! :-)

WHAT to Expect:
I think I am a pretty outspoken person so I would expect this little experiment of mine to be the same. I usually try to email the same way I talk, I think it just sounds more personal. To me, that is what this is about, for me to be me. So just to let you know, if you don't already ;-) - I tend to have a mouth like a sailor, so don't be shocked if 'damn' is the least shocking word you see here. I'm not doing this to try and present things like everything is wonderful and roses and popies all the time - you'd KNOW I was lying! I am hoping this gives me the chance to be myself and explore whatevers running around in my head at any given time. And if anyone reads it or even better LIKES it, then SUPER! it's a great added bonus. And if not - Fuck it :-D - See, I warned ya!

WHO, WHERE, WHEN:
Well I guess that would be Me, Here and Whenever I damn well please (i.e. I get a 5 minute break from the utter chaos that is my life) ;-)
I hope you enjoy it and feel free to interject or say whatever cause that is kind of the point of the whole connecting thing - thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.