I am sure that is not a big suprise. I have tried every single day since my last post to get more pictures loaded and every time it looses the connection. It has become quite frustrating! So, yesterday we went to Best Buy and got a kick ass computer with a kick ass processor (i think ;-) and a kick ass printer/copier/scanner/fax and a kick ass package that includes them setting up everything in the computer and at my house for - are you ready? - wireless DSL! Yes . . . thats right . . . I have LEAPED into the 21st century and gotten rid of dial up. AND i don't have to set up ANYTHING myself which is GREAT because I dont know a modem from a hole in the ground!
This should all be fixed and ready to go by next weekend so that is when I should post next - because if I try it again I may end up smashing my computer :-D - yes I am a LITTLE frustrated. Thanks for hangin in though - I know you are all waiting DESPERATELY to find out whether or not we went on the Matterhorn and if my mother-in-law made it home alive :-)
SO - TIL NEXT WEEK! YAY DSL!
Labels: My Funnyness, My Venting