This is a Christmas Present for my BFF Rebecca :D So I had to be sneaky and hide the pics ;-)Basically it starts out as a Target dollar aisle cardboard book, dollar sticker sheet from 7gypsies, and a few matching pattern papers and cardstocks.

THIS is the actual book I made her (I forgot to take before pics ;-)

It's a Thanksgiving book! This year will be the first Thanksgiving she and her hubby will be doing in their own home. AND to make it even SWEETER, he JUST got back from IRAQ! So I thought it would be a fun gift for her to be able to document their first Thanksgiving at THEIR house :D








So basically, it's SUPER easy to put together and comes out SO CUTE! I'm doing one of these for each of my friends & each of the kids!

So THAT is my TA-DA for this week. My To-Do is basically like 10 MORE! lol

For more Sunday Scrappers, check em out HERE

5 Comments:

  1. ChrissyM said...
    This is fantastic. What a gift!! I would love to recieve a gift like this. This is awesome!!
    ♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...
    I wish someone will give me a gift like that. I would really love to make a real scrap book.
    thanks for stopping by.
    Forgetfulone said...
    Gorgeous! What a fabulous gift!
    Melanie H said...
    This is fantastic and its wonderful that they can be together this year.
    Anonymous said...
    That is so awesome! What a good friend you are! I hope to get back to scrapping as soon as the house resembles a house---who know when that will be, LOL!!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.