So at some point I forgot September ... and October ... so I'm going back now and relieving the memories :)

My oldest daughter turned 11 this year. I can't believe how old she is! We had just a small family get together with us, my mom, and a friend of mine. Basically because she was going to have a Tween Invasion Party (aka sleepover) a few weeks later.

We had pizza & cake and then got down to BUSINESS

LOL I guess they DO end up enjoying the cards and clothes they get for their birthdays ;-)
They also enjoy getting gift cards a lot more than they used to ;-)

Earrings make quite and impression as well LOL

No matter how many you get I guess! A girl can never have too many earrings ... or shoes ... but she's not QUITE there yet

And MORE earrings LOL - she had just gotten her ears pierced recently so this was a BIG thing

Clothes are pretty exciting once you get into the double digits too! My gift to her was a nice sized gift card and taking her out shopping, just she & I :) And since I can't imagine her wanting me around for that much longer, I really savored it.
She's growing into such a sweet young lady and I'm so lucky to have her.

She'll always be my baby girl ... no matter how much she says she's not a baby anymore ;-)

I can't believe she's 11! Or she WAS at the taking of this picture ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.