HEEEEEEY! So it's been awhile ... but at least I have something to show for it!

I have been a busy little bee so I decided to share what I've been up to :)



So I did some OLD SCHOOL pics this week, the above spread is from 2006 while the spread below is from 2003!!! I just happened to be going through my photos looking for inspiration and these jumped out at me :D That's partly why I don't mind being "behind". I never have to force myself to do a subject I may or may not be feelin at the time.

This was a premade layout that I was able to scrap the entire even in ONE spread! Just goes to show that I take WAAAAY too many photos now ... this years Christmas Day photos took up 3 SPREADS! lol

This is Easter 2008, we just had Mad so it all fit on one spread LOL, I look forward to having all 4 kids this year sooooo maybe 4 spreads! Hahahah if only I were kidding ...

This is another premade layout and I scrapped pics from 2006 again! So cute though, the little purse in the picture above folded out and had 8 pages to put more pics on! SUCH a cute idea!

This is March 2007 - another spread that just sprang to life when I was flippin through the album that day

This spread is of all the Christmas pictures & some of the cards we received for the holidays in 2008. It actually came out pretty cute and it's a great way to keep the cards and pictures without them getting shoved somewhere

Simple spread for the girls' class pictures from the 2007-2008 school year (last year)

The above spread is of Tween's Fall & Spring school pics ... it shows what a difference a season makes! I don't know about anyone else, but out here they takes school pics TWICE a year which is a TOTAL RACKET but I buy them anyway cause, well LOOK AT THEM! The Spring pics are always SOOO cute and they really do show how much the kids change

As you can see so well in this spread! I LOVE her spring pics, she looks sooooo cute! It just really exudes her personality ...

So thats what I've been up to! Wanna see more Sunday Scrappers click here or the logo at the top of the page ... HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

6 Comments:

  1. Christine Duff said...
    What great layouts! I think my favorite is the Reindeer layout.
    Rebecca said...
    Wow, that's a lot of progress! The park spreads are super cute and I love the title on the reindeer games. The school picture layouts are great too - I love them all really. =] The girls have grown so much!
    Unknown said...
    Wow. You sure got a lot done. Kudos! I love the way you did the title for Reindeer Games.
    Julie from JulieChats said...
    I love all your layouts! It's great to hear that someone else doesn't mind being behind! I'm hoping to post just one layout a week, but now I'd better get my act together! I'm stopping by from the Sunday Scrappin' blog.
    Veggiemomof2 said...
    I almost forgot to come comment on this post! I have it saved in my blog reader cuz the layouts inspired even super uncreative me!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Amy said...
    I'm a week late, but great work! :) I especially like the reindeer on the Christmas layouts. And I'm like you... enjoy scrapping whatever comes to me at the time.

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.