I'm sensing a theme here LOL

I actually have been doing more than just scrapping but you wouldn't know it by lookin here ;-)

Whatever, it is what it is and I'm ok with it ... for now.

So I was bored and/or trying to ignore things this week so I threw myself into the scrap cave and came out with a few great pages :)

After doing birth pages for awhile I decided to go completely against that trend and go to the very last pictures I printed ... which just happened to be birthDAY photos LOL



For each of the kids' birthdays I do a little mini photo shoot to try and really get a good picture or 10 of them on the day of their birthday. My sweet little Tween turned 12 this year and I got some really great pics of her & I :)

This spread I actually did on purpose unequally. I always do that for the birthday photos (or try anyway). The first page is my favorite photo and is the lone page. The other two are a spread that is of the day itself.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these papers! They come from the Rockstar Pack from ... somebody LOL. But yeah she LOVED the pages too :)


This spread is of Fall '09 when we set up our Girl Scouts scarecrow at a pumpkin patch nearby. They have a competition and all the scarecrows are on display on a cute little hayride. There's another spread coming but I just didn't really have the time. SO that will be my TO-DO for this week :)

If you're a scrapper and you're looking for inspiration or just wanna check out some really awesome craftsyness check out Sunday Scrappin!

7 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    Fabulous pages!! Love all the pictures and papers and layouts. That cave is an awesome place! Happy scrapping this week. :)
    Mindy said...
    Gorgeous pages! I especially like the Fall themes. Those are always my favorites.
    Libby@CookingWithLibby said...
    How cute! I love em :) Don't you just love hiding out and scrapping all day?
    Christine Duff said...
    I love all your pages especially the fall and birthday pages! Isn't it great to ignore things and do something fun like scrapbook? Thanks for sharing and posting to Sunday Scrappin'!
    Anonymous said...
    It's funny I always like halloween paper too, it's so fun... but the funny thing is - me and my family don't "do" halloween, so I don't actually scrap with it.
    Anonymous said...
    Your pages are cute! I like the idea of having a photo shoot for their birthdays.
    Melanie H said...
    Fantastic pages Christine. Doing a photo shoot for your children's birthdays is a wonderful idea.

    I hope you have a good week ahead.

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.