Well my Scrap Cave really does appear to have powers!

I found my way back in there again this week and felt compelled to scrap Lil Miss's birth photos since last week I did Flower Child's.

I ended up with an odd numbered pages layout. And as my BFF can attest, I agonized over it for quite some time lol ... because I'm fun like that.





Now see, this page seems to be missing something ... any ideas? Seriously ... I just can't put my finger on it.

The color on this photo sucks because my camera hates me. I'm kinda thinking this page needs something too but I just don't know what and I was done trying LOL.

For this coming week my TO-DO's are to get more of my friend's pics done so I can feel better about doing more of my own :) Hopefully that will be done soon{ish}.

So for more inspiring scrappiness check out Sunday Scrappin!

7 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    Cute pages! I love the titles and embellishments. Cute papers too. She was such a sweet little baby. I hope your cave has super power this week too!
    Christine Duff said...
    So glad the cave is working! Cute pages - I love baby pages! Thanks for sharing and stopping by Sunday Scrappin'!
    Heather said...
    Very Cute layouts the pics are adorable. Hehe Love the scrap cave, great name.
    Heather said...
    Just wanted to respond to your post on my blog. Youa re going to have so much fun at the getaway. I love it and you can get so much done.
    Mindy said...
    Oh how I wish I had a scrap cave, lol. Those are gorgeous pages, and a beautiful baby! Sometimes when I'm not satisfied with a page I leave it for a while and when I come back I can aways see what it needs.
    Wani said...
    Sweet birth pages!
    lv2scpbk said...
    A wonderful memory and great layouts.

    If you'd like to join in on my meme blog, come visit us on Craft it Wednesday dot blogspot dot com

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.