So this weekend my BFF and I did some scrappin via satellite :)

We got talkin yesterday about scrapping and I had JUST received the rest of my photos from Flower Child's birth so I was feeling INSPIRED!

I was a little shocked at how few pictures I had though, so her birth/hospital photos only ended up being a 4 page spread. I just didn't take photos back then like I do now {thankfully sometimes}. But they came out pretty cute so I'm happy :)




On the final page here I left a BIG space to journal her birth story, and I still need to add a title but I'm waiting for my Lil Sis to come down with her Cricut this week :D

So my TO-DO's for this week are:

  • Finish Flower Child's birth pages
  • Do some more of my friend's pages
  • Clean up the cave for my Lil Sis to see on Thursday!
  • Think up some CUTE titles or anything else I might want to use the Cricut for ;-)
So that's it for me this week! For more scrappers check out Sunday Scrappin!

4 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    Aw, baby!!! So sweet! Love the papers and of course the pictures. :) YAY for Thursday and Cricut use, you two will have lots of fun.
    Christine Duff said...
    Great pages! Thanks for sharing and thanks for visiting Sunday Scrappin'!
    Anonymous said...
    LOL - I have plenty of (even super old pages) that still need to be journaled on and I think two of them include the spot for the birth stories :)
    Veggiemomof2 said...
    I always love your pages! I come here for scrapping inspiration.

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.