Good Morning Sunday Scrappers!

Well today I'm sharing something I made a few weeks ago for a Christmas gift ... yeah ... again lol

This week I've been working on a top secret project scrappy related but it's not QUITE ready to share. Since there are power tools involved and the hubs has forbidden asked me nicely not to use them, I've been waiting for him to have a day off to finish it up for me.

TODAY IS THAT DAY MY FRIENDS! and I am 10 kinds of excited!

So until next week, I will share with you what I made for my dear dear friend Rachelle :)

When I start this project these bottle were nothing more than a Starbucks Vanilla Mocha 4 pack

What I did was:

  • pick out some super cute papers
  • cut one into a band for the bottles
  • cut a solid color a little larger and inked it
  • used THIS as a guide for the sizes to cut for the container - she explains it WAY better than me :)
  • tore and inked the edges
  • tied some ribbon around the neck of the bottles
Then I filled each of the bottles with something scrappy, I used ribbon, chipboard phrases, something I forget, and peppermints (cause she's preggy and having morning sickness ;-)

They came out DARN cute if I do say so myself :)

They only took a few hours to make (minus the drinking and cleaning of course ;-) but I totally think I will use this again in the future since it came out so nice :)

So if you're looking for inspiration! check out the other chicks at Sunday Scrappin!

4 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    Super cute! I want to do something like this too.
    Heather said...
    Ver cute, I love the pp. I am doing something like this for Vday gifts for teachers.
    Forgetfulone said...
    I love this! What a beautiful gift!
    Lauren Thomas said...
    Super cute! I did bottles like this for Christmas presents for friends and family and they were a hit! You can see the pictures here:
    http://lifeoflt.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-festivities.html

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.