So I have been ESPECIALLY busy {scrappily speaking, of course} this week!

It all started with a little project I decided to work on last weekend :) You should check it out ... it's MARVELOUS :D

And basically it really got me excited and inspired to get scrappy with it this week!

My TA-DA's:

  • NINE pages of my friend's stuff - which I would LOVE to share but can't :-/
  • 2 pages of my OWN below ...

And these two pages will FINALLY finish the most spreads EVER for ONE 36 hour event our mini trip to Napa :) It was fun ... but I'm kinda glad it's over lol ... the scrapping, not the trip ;-)

As for my TO-DO's ... well I would just like to keep putting my scrap cave to good use! I got so much done this week, I would LOVE to continue the streak! I would REALLY love to get all of this girl's stuff done lol ... but THAT could take MONTHS, even at this pace ... SIGH.

Anywho ... for more chicks getting their scrap on, check out Sunday Scrappin!

6 Comments:

  1. Forgetfulone said...
    Cute pages! I wish I'd had time to do something this week. Thanks for sharing your scrap!
    Rebecca said...
    Cute pages! And YAY progress on the other. I hope you get that done soon too. :) Love the picture of you two holding hands.
    Christine Duff said...
    Great pages! Thanks for sharing and participating at Sunday Scrappin'!
    April said...
    I love it! I've always wanted to scrapbook, but I just can't seem to find the time for it. Great job!
    Anonymous said...
    I like the 2 pages from you. Glad you shared em :).
    Julie from JulieChats said...
    Cute pages! Looks like a fun trip! I love the colors you used! Stopping by from Sunday Scrappin'!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.