Ok so this is a little misleading.

I didn't actually scrap THIS WEEK. But I DID scrap a BUNCH in December and didn't post it due to nosy gift receivers ;-)

Each year my best friend, her sister, & I all exchange gifts. We ended up getting into a groove of homemade gifts that I LOVE giving as much as I love GETTING! They usually end up being something skillfully altered or a scrapbook related something.

So this is what I made for my best friend :)

It's a mini 3 ring album for wedding photos :) Her wedding was so beautiful but she hasn't had a chance to scrap it yet so I thought I would give her something easy and fun to start off with :)

That way she'll have a cute little something full of beautiful photos that she can look at or show off ;-)







It came out SOOOOO nice! and I'm pretty sure she loved it too :D

This week my TO-DO is to finish matting my 4x6 photos so they will fit in the 5x7 & 8x10 frames LOL and to GET SOME PICS SCRAPPED!

Lofty goals, my friends. We'll see how well I do! For more craftsy awesomeness, check out Sunday Scrappin!

2 Comments:

  1. Christine Duff said...
    Great album and what an awesome gift. Thanks for sharing and the well wishes!
    Rebecca said...
    I DO love it! It's sitting on the shelf with my other mini albums looks so cute. I'll have to order some prints to fill it up soon. =]

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.