She's probably going to want a snowman.

Well one morning Lil Miss asked her daddy if he could make her a heart shaped pancake. And being the sweetie that he is ... he did. It was somethin LOL

The next time he made them he got a little fancy. He used a cookie cutter and did some lovely decorative syrup work...

*And just to let you know ... that wine glass was from the night before. We don't usually start drinking with breakfast.

Well, not USUALLY.

She was very excited :)

Well as the holiday season approched, Lil Miss upped the anty.

She wanted a Christmas tree. And a Christmas tree she got. Complete with ornaments and balls hung on the tree.

She was VERY excited!

And so was Daddy! LOL

When I came home last night from having the second most productive day this month, DH said "Yeah you can leave Lil Miss here in the morning. That way she can sleep in a little ... OH, and I have to make her snowman pancakes ..."

LOL ... this is the picture I saw this morning when I got home.

Which is not complete of course without snow and sprinkles, an orange "carrot" nose ... and accessories because "HE NEEDS A SCARF DADDY! OH ... and a hat" ...

Like all snowmen of course.

She was very very excited about it :)

LOL ... VERY VERY excited!

I can only imagine what's next. A Castle? A Dolly? A Pony? Maybe she thinks Daddy is the Santa of pancakes ;-)

1 Comment:

  1. Rebecca said...
    This post brought tears to my eyes. Either from laughter or pregmones...or a little of both. And I'm not sure which part made me smile the most - that he keeps making the special pancakes (and very well I might add), that she's SO excited about it or that he took pictures for you because he knew you would want to preserve those memories. <3

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.