Things I REALLY need to get done:

  • Go to the DMV and get my license because I'm HELLA lame and lost mine
  • Take my ticket to the court so I can find out if I owe them anything for a fix it ticket
  • Put up the garland on my stairs and over the bar
  • Finish decorating this house so I can ....
  • Take pictures of the lovely decor
  • Finish MIL's scarf
  • Make a calendar for my Ma
  • Print out photos for gifts and ornaments
  • Make said gifts and ornaments
  • Mail out 2 gifts BEFORE Christmas
  • Make Rachelle's ***STATIC*** cause it's gonna be SUPER cool
  • Make Rebecca's ***STATIC*** cause it's gonna be SUPER cool
  • Alter the two large paint cans so I can fill them with goodies and give them to the teachers
  • Figure out what adhesive actually WORKED on those paint cans
  • Make goodies to put IN the can
  • Take Tween shopping at Dollar Tree for her friends gifts
  • Go shoppin with my Ma
  • Celebrate my birthday with my man
  • Figure out a holiday party with my BFF and Lil Sis
  • Find a time to drive out to Fairfield and see HELLA people lol
  • Finish shopping for gifts and stocking stuffers
  • Finalize menu for Christmas dinner
  • Shop for Christmas dinner
  • Take the kids to Christmas Tree Lane
  • Take the kids to Santa's Village/Del Osso Farms Light Drive thing
  • Take the Boy to Dollar Tree to pick out gifts for his sisters
  • Wrap presents
  • Figure out the strike out feature on this thing so I can mark stuff off my list
  • Try not to over work myself
I don't know how well I'll do on that last one, but I'm gonna try! Hope you all are makin your lists and gettin more done than me, or have less to DO than me lol.

P.S. Please pray for the two little kids who got hit my a car outside my daughter's school this morning. I don't know how they're doing but it didn't look good. PLEASE pray that this will bring about some ADULT CROSSING GUARDS!!! Thank you!

3 Comments:

  1. Veggiemomof2 said...
    Something I've learned in my 16+ years of dealing w/public schools, if your school needs a crossing guard & won't hire one, Just show up & do it! ;)
    Rebecca said...
    Well you can check one thing off your list now! You'll get it done girl and if you don't just finish it after Christmas or save it for next year...worked for me! lol

    I hope those kids are okay. And I totally think you & lil' miss should take on crossing guard duty, orange vests & all.
    Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...
    The kids ended up being ok. One got checked out and was fine, the other has a broken leg :-/ which sucks but it's a lot better than I thought it would be.

    I think next year when Lil Miss is in school I'd like to volunteer more. I have seen 2 crossing guards on duty since the accident so that's good. But yeah, next year you'll probably see me sportin the orange vest ;-)

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.