So the Christmas season has officially begun!

Well ... to be honest ... it started around here WEEKS ago, I'm a bit of a fan.

Looking back now and knowing that I started planning out the holidays-y stuff weeks ago, you would think I would have more DONE by now. I CAN say I have made a BUNCH of lists though! And lists make everything right with the world.


My lists would mean nothing without my Holiday Planner though. I have to say, it's the best thing I've ever created. My children run a close second only because the notebook actually HELPS me hold on to my sanity, while the children are fighting to see who can drive me to the crazy house first.

I made it last year and was very excited to find that I could TOTALLY use it again THIS year! I may have SQUEEED ... but just a little.

And with all of this wonderful listiness I have going for me, I still feel a bit overwhelmed. I have most of my homemade gifts planned out and even have the materials for them but I can't seem to actually MAKE them.

I guess it's been awhile since I've done any scrappy projects so that may be part of it. Another part is just this restlessness I've been dealing with lately. I don't really know what's going on with all THAT but you would think I would put the energy to good use! If only I could harness it for good ...

I think I'm going to try and post each day this month. I say that on the SECOND of the month of course, LOL.

A December Diary of sorts. I did that in December 2007 and looking back I remember feeling much more connected to the holidays. I think I reflected more each day on what was going on, so I remember it much more vividly. It also helps when trying desperately to journal my scrappy pages YEARS down the road for the eleventy hundred holiday events we do each year.

Or maybe that's just me.

Well I think this will be all for today. If I'm going to try and post everyday I'm gonna have to conserve my A material. So I'm off to the dollar store with Flower Child to let her pick out some presents for her brother & sisters, and torment myself with the sacred smell of Bamboo Garden that mocks me as I pass it by.

Oh how I miss you, Peking Pork.

Hope you all are having an amazing holiday season already and I'll be back tomorrow! YAY HOLIDAYS!!!

1 Comment:

  1. Rebecca said...
    YAY December! YAY lists! YAY holiday planner! and YAY posting :D

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.