Well. I'm at least holding up my end of the blogging bargain. I've made it here TWO days in a row! I know you're shocked ... I am too honestly.
We had a rough day yesterday. But after a rough start this morning, things have calmed down and are looking good :) Maybe it's the fact that Lil Miss is having a good late morning that is the key lol.
We hit the gym after taking the kids to school and that ALWAYS makes ME feel better. Today the same was true for her, and that has made all the difference. When we got home and she scarfed down everything that wasn't nailed down, I decided to use my endorphine fueled energy spurt to get some holidaysy stuff done!
I find myself very distractable lately so today I decided to just pick ONE thing to work on. It didn't have to be the FIRST thing that needed to be done, just to be something I FELT like doing.
WOW. That actually WORKED!
I decided to make some tea, sit by the fire and watch some old epi's of LOST (&hearts) and work on the scarf I'm knitting for my MIL. See, that just sounded like the perfect way to spend the afternoon.
So I made Lil Miss some apple cider and turned on some Christmas music for her. And here I sit , tea in hand, fire place on, LOST loading and 2 posts {almost} done! It's been a pretty good day I think, even if my kitchen and floor are covered in crumbs LOL ... it's all about what I WANT to do today :)
Hope you all are doing your BEST to enjoy these wonderful holiDAYS!
Labels: My Holidays
1 Comment:
-
- Rebecca said...
December 3, 2009 at 2:37 PMw00t! I think picking a thing you want to do & doing it is a great way to get things done. So glad you had a nice relaxing & productive day. :)