I have a REALLY good excuse for not blogging yesterday. And it's NOT just because I was completely hungover and cursing the demon liquor for most of the day. Although, that didn't help.

Our internet was down and didn't get fixed until today SOOOO I'm totally cool still :D

Friday was my friend Charlie's annual Christmas Party. It was a LOT of fun ... like a LOT of fun. Like I stopped counting at 5 Poinsettia Martini's kinda fun.

LOL ... and contrary to the expression on his face DH was neither drunk nor irritated with me, he just looks that way ;-)

I guess I made a big enough production of taking my own picture that other people got in on the action.

LOL ... and contrary to this pictures, Charlie is neither hammered nor high on the smokey smoke, the person taking our picture was ... LOL

Now, contrary to THIS photo ... I *WAS* completely hammered LOL

I only get kinda wasted like ONCE a year so my man was cool enough to be my Designated Driver and pretty much take total care of me the next day when I was hating life. AAAAH, I knew there was a reason I married him! lol

Well once I finally drug my sad hungover behind out of bed and downstairs the day was pretty much a wash. Since I could barely walk, I wasn't going to be doing any Christmasing.

Although, I actually DID make a run to Big Lots. Only because I had a little extra money for a present or two and one was about to go off sale so I braved the cold COLD weather (35*) and got quite a few things off the list. So I suppose I did get something done.

Today we decided to put up the exterior lights. Well, HE put up the lights ... I had a glass of wine and took pictures :) We put on our Christmas music and Lil Miss and I decorated the tree DH made out of chicken wire and lighted garland. Then she and I put some more bulbs on the inside tree. I have quite a few more ideas for the inside of the house, but DH is working this week so we'll see how much gets done ;-)

So I guess we did have a pretty productive weekend after all. Hopefully this week will be the same way! What I need to do is make a list of all the things I'd like to get done so I can pick from that list each day what I'm most in the mood to do. OHHHH there are soooo many things lol.

I think that will be a post for another day and today I'll just stick to enjoying this warm house, the smell of beef stew in the crock, and maybe help DH with a few things INSIDE the house ... since it's colder than all get-out outside.

Hope you all enjoyed *your* warm houses and some fun holidaysiness this weekend!

1 Comment:

  1. Rebecca said...
    LOL drunk Christmas party pictures. I love the idea of you making a list of things you can do & choose something each day. Sounds like a great weekend and I'm surprised you have the same COLD temps we do. Darn global warming ;)

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.