I swear I couldn't tell you whats been going on around here for the last month if I wanted to. Looking in my photo folders on the computer, there's a serious lack of proof that we did anything beyond lay around the house in our jammies.
I've been going through some stuff. Some things that piss me off, some things that make me sad, some that do both. And I don't always see how things are affecting me until they all come to a head like they have this week.
You know, when all of the stuff you thought you were handling and then a bunch of NEW crap come together and you just feel like you JUST CAN'T TAKE NO MORE. Yeah, like that.
It just sucks all around. To make matters worse, the hubs has been working non stop. I mean, that sounds great, and it IS great that he's working, but unfortunately it's just not that simple.
He's rarely home and when he is, he's stressed out. Despite all the work, there is still issues with getting paid on time, or at all, and that is BEYOND frustrating. Plus, I miss him like crazy.
Anyway, just had to get a few things off the chest without actually saying anything lol.
I have been busy with a few things like making costumes for Flower Child's upcoming play :) Her, and her 3 friends who have a singing part together lol. So that's kept me busy. Plus there's the gym, and all the pinning ... THAT can be an issue!I have taken a few pictures though :) Teen curled Lil Misses hair one afternoon (I love that my girls have sisters, makes my heart smile :)) it was ADORABLE. It took her an HOUR lol. But it was SO cute that I want to make her do it everyday :) It made it just a little bit harder to be mad at her ... and I'll take all the help I can get ;)
The weekend we had rain here, first and pretty much ONLY this year so far, I pulled out something I picked up at the dollar store! These ADORABLE little cardboard doll houses! They made for HOURS of entertainment :) Although, some of those hours were spent arguing over who owned the Tea House since there was only one and they had to share. To fix the arguing problem, I pulled out my head phones and watched an episode of Alcatraz on my computer :) PROBLEM SOLVED.
*P.S.* SUPER AWESOME SHOW YOU MUST WATCH IT SO IT STAYS. Monday Nights on Fox :)Last weekend we had an Anti Super Bowl Party. It was Teen's idea. The hubs was going to be working out of town and it was the girls weekend so it was just gonna be us chicks! Since none of us, including the hubs, give a flying crap about football I thought it would be fun to do girly stuff but still have the snacks ... cause we ALL KNOW, it's all bout the snacks :)
So we did some Valentine related decorating and activities, and decorated using Valentinesy colors (contrary to my crappy cameras crappy photos).
We made Valentine cupcakes, had Valentine candy, chips and a meat and cheese tray, plus some REALLY awesome stuff I baked with recipes from my Pinterest Appetizer Board :D YAY PINNING! It was fun. We ate, we watched commercials, and the best part was, it was close enough that it doubled as dinner :)
We also went out to dinner! Which might not sound like much, but round here, we just don't get to do that. We rarely EVER go out, and when we do, it's not with the kids. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THESE PEOPLE EAT!! It's too expensive, so usually we just don't ever go out.
But since I seriously couldn't remember the last time we had, I felt it would be a good time to! Plus the hubs was leaving until Monday night so we thought it would be fun to do before he left.
Not a great picture, but proves we were there ... and not in our jammies ;)
Labels: My Drama, My Family, My Randomness