This afternoon I was treated to a meal at the Cafe De Lil Miss.

After quiet time, Lil Miss asked if I would come and eat at her cafe. I went up to join her but she was still busy making out her menu. She looked up at me and gave me the o.O look and said ...

"Um ... can you change into something ... pretty? You need a dress ... and a necklace ... and high heels."

I asked if I could just put on a necklace, but the heels were a non-negotiable. So after I was appropriately dressed, she runs an UPSCALE cafe don'tyouknow ;), I was escorted into the cafe where I was informed of their cell phone policy ...

"Now, please turn off your cell phone because it's annoying to the other people. If you need to make a call, make it OUTSIDE." - LOL

Then she handed me the menu ;) Normally her handwriting is better ... she was in a rush lol.

After ordering the "meat meat" I looked over the dessert menu and ate my pretzel appetizer. I then had to reselect since they were "all out of the meat meat", I chose the "chicken beef" ;)

My lovely meal :) and notice the fact that the "chicken beef" is invisible, which makes me laugh because the "meat meat" would have been too ... and yet "Sorry, we're all out". LOL!

Hard at work on the bill ... to which she made clear I was to use "REAL MONEY, PLEASE".

She is ALL about the details ;)

Making a lovely raspberry cake for dessert :)

Normally, patrons are discouraged from taking pictures of the waitress, but she made an exception for me ;)

Love that silly funny crazy girl of mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.