I'd like to thank all the little people ;-)


My little 'sis' Rebecca bestowed the award of the Thinker Blogger to me the other day and I will be paying it forward. I had an eloquent/funny speach planned but she laughed the pants off me so now all you poor people get the left over crap :-D I was so pleased to have been awarded the award, however, I really don't know that I am so much the thinker that I or you think I think I am. I like to think that I think a lot, but do you think I think a lot? And if you do, do you think I think too much? And if you do, do you think I think I think too much? I think that to be a "Thinker" you have to have thinkable thoughts, not just bloggable thoughts, and I think I might not. - Have I lost you yet - HEHE - just kidding!


Seriously though, or my version of serious anyway, I don't know that I think too much on here. I think I go more for the laugh, that is true of me in life in general though. I am an entertainer, I'm a story teller, I'm always looking for the laugh. I don't have ANY idea why that is, I only know that it is. I actually have more in depth thoughts than I put on here. I am actually kinda scared to write what I think sometimes. For three reasons:

1) You might run screaming from the computer frightened by the utter nonsense you just read;
2) You might wonder what the HELL is wrong with me; or
3) You might not agree with me


I think reason 3 scares me the most! I'm always a little scared I'll offend someone, someone I know or don't know even. There are other bloggers out there who just say what they think and put up with the backlash, I really enjoy reading RockStarMommys blog for that reason. I love that she just puts it out and gives people something to talk about, good or bad, agree or disagree. However, a lot of the people who comment on her topics are people who only know her blog persona. They aren't her friends or people she talks to everyday personally. Some are, and it seems they either share her opinions or at least don't flog her for them on her site. I admire that fuck-it attitude sometimes. What's funny is I usually have that attitude, I just can't seem to put it out here. There are all kinds of thinks I think that I don't share maybe I'll use that as an entry one day. One day when I have NOTHING to say but feel the need to say SOMETHING. I can't bore (sp?) you all with the house EVERY day, I'll alienate people and then I'll be talking to myself, but talking to myself online and that would be weird so ... ya know.


So without further adoo - MY BLOGGY AWARDS!

I would like to award the BEST Thinker Blogger Award to My Magic Harpstings http://sherrynicahl.blogspot.com, my friend Sherry's blog. She has so much to think about and she shares it with everyone. She really gives you something to think about when you come away from her site. She lets everyone into her world and you feel like family. I love how her strength comes across in her writting and you come away feeling like someone out there has tough times too but she is working her way through it and you can too! She is a real THINKER!

I would like to award the BEST Family Blogger Award to A Not So Desperate Housewife http://portersfour.blogspot.com, to my friend Rebecca. She is very honest and very funny. She is a great mom and a great wife and I love that she shares her life with everyone. I love the pictures and the topics and the humor. I also love all the little do-dads she has going on on the sides. Its fun and she always has something new even when she doesn't ;-)

I would like to award the BEST Parenting Blogger Award to That Mommy http://momblejomble.blogspot.com/, I found her through a friend of mine's link. She has such great entries and I love her attitude towards parenting in general and her kids and that she is so funny while doing it! I actually think all us parent bloggers are the best though!

I would like to award the BEST Pop-Culture Blogger Award to Rock Star Mommy http://www.rockstarmommy.com. I just happened upon this site one night and laughed so hard I cried. She writes about EVERYTHING! Kids, family, politics, nonsense, you name it. I call her pop culture not just because she write about it on occasion but because she seems to have become part of it in the bloggy world! Everyone I know has started reading her after I referred them over. Whether I agree with her or not, I respect that she says what she thinks and doesn't back down unless she honestly feels she has made a mistake, that takes guts.

I would also like to give the BEST LOST Blogger Award to A Single Dad in his Daughters World http://hopesandpromises.spaces.live.com I would like to thank this guy for his recap of my favorite show. Every Thursday I run to his site and constantly refresh until his recap of LOOOOOOOOST comes up and he tells me what the HELL I just watched last night! He is actually quite funny and talks about being a single dad of three little girls, check him out sometime.

I would now like to award the BEST Humor Blogger Award to My Connection to the Outside World http://christinesconnection.blogspot.com :-D This chick is just plain FUNNY! I laugh everytime I read it ;-) She has a sometimes off beat sense of humor but I can relate to most of what she says. She really tries to be honest and put it all out there, hoping it will entertain people, make them laugh, make em smile, SOMETHING. She's a giver :-D She really just wants so badly to feel a part of things and to help herself deal with things by turning it all into humor. Who else would tell the entire world about her troubles with her mother in law who is a crazy cat woman? So I think she deserves the award for Best Humor Blog, as well as Best Parenting Blog, Best Blog in general and of course Hottest Mom Blogger ;-)


So there ya go. A snippette of my Bloggy Community in this new Bloggy World. Hope you feel enlightened, entertained or at least amused. TNT!

3 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    Hahaha-you are hil-ar-ious!! I'm glad you aren't talking to yourself on the web, that would be sad, I just might have to move back to cali ~ don't get any ideas ;)

    Thanks for the Family Blogger award, I will treasure it always!

    P.S. Even if you think you don't think you think or think you make me think - ya do.
    Sherry said...
    Thank you, thank you! *bows from side to side to, well, absolutely NO ONE who can see her* :) Even though I talk to ya almost every day - more so than when I lived close by - this blog is good stuff! So funny. Reminds me... I need to give out awards too, right? ;) I'll get on that.
    Anonymous said...
    ROFL. I'm overcome with...something. But I'll have to think of what later...cause you're making me laugh too hard right now. BTW *why do we have a hottest mom blogger category? And WHY oh why can't I be it???? ha ha ha

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.