Okay, so as promised, I have a funny story - with picture - from Saturday. We were on our way home from the caverns and we stopped at this little drive up and get out type place in Lockeford. Now first...a little background...


Mad has this thing where when she is done with a certain food she takes whatever is left of it and throws it on the floor or tucks it into her high chair. She knows that I usually don't give her something different until she finishes what she has. I'm not all nazi about it or anything, I just know that she won't eat her green beans if she has yogurt on her tray too. So this is her thing, eat n chuck.


So we were eating at this little drive up place and she is enjoying her chicken nuggets then DH gives her a french fry instead. She takes a bite and seems to be alright with it. A few seconds later R says "Mad, WHAT are you doing? - NO Mad! Don't put your fry in my pocket!" - Mad had decided she didn't want her fry anymore so had to hide it to get her chicken nuggets back - so she tried to put it in R's back pocket! ;-)


It was pretty funny. So she finished her nuggets and then DH gave her another fry. Well, appearently that was more fry than she wanted cause yet again "MOM! Mad is stuffing her fry in my back pocket again!" Hehe - man she cracks me out - as B would say ;-)

2 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    Haha, that is too funny with the frys in Rianna's pocket. I can totally see her doing that too. I love how Isabelle has her own way of saying phrases - cracks me out, that cracks me up! Committed....hmmm, I'm sure it's tempting! ;) I really hope things go well for your appointment today and all the details come together for the Rockwell Manor. Love ya!
    Sherry said...
    Definitely a funny story! Madelyn is one smart cookie and such a character. Looking forward to seeing her again - and all of you, too.

    Hope you get great news about the house and find someone to fix that boat.

    Can't wait to hear... :)

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.