So I've done a little (late) spring cleaning. You might have noticed.

I felt like the place didn't represent me very well. So I played with a few things and after much gnashing of teeth and threats to disembowel a certain computer, this is what we've got.

I kinda like it though. I changed the title, cleaned up some tags, took out some sensitive content, put up a pertty background (compliments of yours truly :D ) and here we are!

I think it's much more representative of me and my life now. Things for our family have changed, and are changing, so much. We are in a completely different frame of mind than we were not long ago. We've been doing so much more with our kids lately, enjoying them and each other, and just really loving our lives the way they are NOW. We're not the kind of people who say "I'll be happy when..." we instead say "I'm going to make this happen...whatever it takes".

I hope you enjoy!

2 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    love the new look!
    Veggiemomof2 said...
    Great look..so relaxing!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.