YAY! I'm BACK! w00t! lol

OH man this week {and last} I was a scrappin fool! I went to my lil sis's house last week and did some scrappin with her, I got 5 pages done so it was great! Then I came home and went to take pics on Sunday ... only to find that my hubby had taken my CAMERA!

DUH DUH DUUUUUUH ...

So I waited ... and since I had an uneven about of pages done {YES I am aware of my OCDity} I felt compeled to complete the open spread. Well I did, and then some! I ended up doing another 5 pages!



In keeping with the holiday season {I heart Valentine's Day!} I decided to work on my Couple's Album. I've been working on my friend's pictures, and the family album, & projects, so this was a fun change up. I think that's why I have so many different projects/albums going on at the same time, cause when I get bored with one thing I can do something different and be inspired all over again!



So without further adue {sp?} here are my TA-DAs!



Couple's Album - September 2004



Couple's Album - Fall/December 2004

Couple's Album - Winter 2006


Couple's Album - February 2008


Couple's Album - Valentine's Day 2008

So for my TO-DO's this week:
Scrap. More. lol I really want to get more time in on this I just enjoy it so much.
OK that's it for me! If you love all things scrappy or just want to be inspired go check all the other Sunday Scrappers & join in the fun!

4 Comments:

  1. Christine Duff said...
    Awesome pages, I love the idea of a couples album.
    Lizzie said...
    I really like the beach layout. It's so simple and elegant!
    Rebecca said...
    Your pages are gorgeous! Love the journal boxes and great embellishments. I like that you scrapped the last page even without a photo. The notes are so special. Happy scrappin! Maybe I'll get around to it this week. =]
    Wani said...
    I love your pages!! I do so many layouts of the kids but I have been trying to do more pages w/ pix of my husband and I. Great job on yours!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.