WELL! I was a busy scrappin girl AGAIN this week! It's funny, sometimes the mood just strikes me and I scrap like crazy for awhile ... then ... not so much. So I'm striking while the iron is hot! I got SEVEN spreads done this week! 14 pages baby! w00t! Older pics from 2007 & 2008, here are my TA-DA's!!!





The 2 spreads above are of our Monterey Bay Aquarium trip in March 07. I just need to go back and fill in the journalling but I wanted to type it since it's WAY long.


The above spread is of the the baby's first ponytail :) and Princess's Kindergarden orientation in August 2007 - I love BOTH pages, they came out pretty cute.


The above spread is about two trips to the beach we took in April/May 2008 - I like em well enough, just need to go back and finish the journalling.







The above 3 spreads are of a family trip we took to Stinson Beach in May 2008. Yeah, 3 spreads for a TWO day trip LOL - and the sad part is, I didn't take HALF as many pictures as I would have because my memory card was full! LOL

So my TO-DO's this week are to get more done of course! For more chicks scrappin this Sunday, check out Sunday Scrapper!

3 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    Wow! You have been one scrappy chick! YAY for progress!! I love your pictures & pages. The quotes are perfect. Hopefully we can scrap via satelite when I get my pics in the mail =] Have another scrap happy week!
    Christine Duff said...
    Your pages are awesome. I really like the picture with the toes in it. I am the same way about scrapping. I go and go and go and then nothing. May must be a good scrapbooking month.
    krista said...
    YOU HAVE BEEN A BUSY GIRL!!!!

    Great layouts!

    ~krista

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.