I scrapped quite a few times this week and last and I have quite a bit to show for it! I have two spreads done in addition to these but I didn't get around to taking pics of them so it'll keep til next week.

As for my TA-DAs this week:

I was going through my ooooold professional photos and thought I would start throwin em down on paper to get them outta my hair! LOL This is my oldest, she was 2 months old in this picture :) She'll be 12 in a few months ... WOW seems like I just got this photo taken ...

These two spreads were some random shots I had left over from Christmas 2007. This will officially conclude my Christmas 2007 pages LOL I really like the way these two came out :)


Below are some pages I did last week. After looking through my wedding album that I did about 3 1/2 years ago when I first got back into scrapping, I noticed that the pages didn't seem to flow together to well. So I decided to redo some! The pages below are the ones I redid, the whole album is posted here :)

I'm MOSTLY happy with how the whole album turned out, THOUGH I think I found a few more I want to redo ;-) Ah, a scrappers work is never done!






SO for this coming week I want to finish up the spread I started for my San Antonio trip in 2007 lol - I'm also waiting for 300 photos to arrive from winkflash/snapfish to organize and hopefull scrap some!
For more chicks and their scrappy accomplishments, check out the Sunday Scrappin!

5 Comments:

  1. Forgetfulone said...
    You got a lot done, and everything is so cute! Can't wait to see more next week. Thanks for stopping by.
    Christine Duff said...
    You got so much done! Congrats! I really like the wedding album pages.
    Veggiemomof2 said...
    I hope you are getting those pics for dirt cheap w/codes & such. If not, let me know & I'll hook ya up w/the blog to watch for those kind of deals!

    After commenting on your last post, I got inspired to attempt a school page. I drug out the "school days" book i'd originally started filling out, then a light bulb went off over my head. DUH why not make an 8x11 "scrap" book & incorporate pages from the commercial book I had. I am actually starting to see pages mapped out in my head now! :)
    Rebecca said...
    * I LOVE your Christmas spread! I think your girls will fully appreciate knowing about all of the "behind the scenes" work you did & select their favorites (or all) to carry on with their families.

    * That picture of Rianna is ADORABLE!!! I can't believe she was holding her head up so well at 2 months, wow. And I know this sounds odd but she totally looks like herself.

    * I love your pages! I guessed on a couple that were redone but many were a surprise. I'm glad you're happy with it even if it's MOSTLY since I have NONE of mine done yet and we got married the same year. ;) SO I'm glad you have new pictures to work with (as if you don't still have plenty in albums/boxes/etc from way back when to work on lol) so you don't keep redoing your wedding album.

    * Do you think my comment was long enough? LOL
    Michelle @Flying Giggles said...
    Wow...the wedding day scrapbook is awesome...very nice!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.