Another productive week! w00t!

Well this week I started easing into some of the new summer routine we'll having going on here. My girls have been out of school for TWO FREAKIN WEEKS now and things are settling into a schedule of sorts. So I've had more time to do what I want without feeling like I'm neglecting them or household stuff or whatever. I've even gotten a workout in 3 days this week! WOW, come to think of it, this may have been my most productive week ... EVER! lol

So today my TA-DAs are some spreads for my "Me & My Friends" Album & my "Couplehood" Album. On TOP of these I also did 6 pages of my friends pictures too! I'm s l o w l y chipping away at THAT pile while I do my own stuff too :)

The above spread is from my trip to San Antonio in November 2007 - I haven't done the journalling yet but that part has been a little difficult. At least I have it all here on the old blog to refer back to when I get round to it ;-)


I'm really loving these papers more and more. They're all from this pack I got from Costco of all places. Double sided, pattern cardstock, 200 papers - $50 - gotta love Costco amIright?

These pages I used papers with Stars in the back cause I was in Texas ;-) BOY they are ALL ABOUT stars over there! lol

This spread is from my "Couplehood" Album - December 2004 - OLD school. This is of the trip he took me on for my birthday, the day after he proposed to me :) It's so fun going back in time and remembering it like it happened yesterday...

Fast forward almost 4 years LOL - these pages are July & August 2008 - just a few Date Nights we had :) I skip around ... A LOT ... lol. But that way I'm always doing something that inspires me. Something I FEEL like doing, I love it.

So my TO-DOs this week, I would like to scrap our Napa Trip from this year. I finally printed more photos last week (400!) so I have A TON of {semi} new stuff to do! I also organized and counted up all the rest of my unprinted photos {yes, I AM that OCD} so I have 794 left to print, maybe I'll start chipping away at that, we'll see.
For more sweet scrappiness, check out Sunday Scrappin!

5 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    Love your pages! So that's 16 total right? Wow, 16 pages, 3 workouts & house not in total chaos - best.week.ever! Can't wait to see what you pull outta that 400 this week. Though, why are you keeping a tally of pictures still in photo prison? You know that number will grow faster than you release them. ;)
    Christine Duff said...
    All of your pages are great! So many people say they get more organized in summer. For whatever reason I get more done when they are in school. Have a great week.
    Anonymous said...
    These are so great---I love your clean and classic style! The brads really add so much! I hope to get to scrapping some of my "destination" photos this summer.
    Melanie H said...
    I take my hat off to you sweetie, you sure did have a good week.

    Your layouts are gorgeous. I love the "Im going to marry that boy someday" sign or sticker.

    I hope you have another great week Christine.
    Anonymous said...
    you are so...scrappy. lol i would never have the patience to sit down and do that but i love to look at what you guys have done.

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.