I'm so frustrated right now I just want to break. down.

  • My AC is not working downstairs and it's going to be above 100* for the forseeable future
  • It's out of warranty and I don't even think we have the money to get them OUT here to see what the @#$% is the problem
  • My downstairs toilet is not working because something was flushed down it that should not have been, and is now blocking everything, including toilet paper
  • My car needs AT LEAST $1000 worth of work ... like, YESTERDAY
  • DH was suppsed to get paid on a job on the FIRST and we STILL have not recieved that payment
  • And now the guy who owes us isn't answering his phone
  • I have had ALL FOUR of these crazy children for 5 days straight and I'm starting to loose my hair
  • Seriously, my hair is falling out in clumps
  • That could be because things are going from bad to worse, financially speaking, and I am LOSING it
  • My 4 old is just NOT getting the potty training thing
  • I just put my hand in S**T when I went to change her POOPY PULLUP
  • That was the SECOND POOPY PULLUP TODAY and it was only 9:30am
  • I am just plain EXHAUSTED emotionally
  • DH is fishing AGAIN, and I have these four crazy people that just can't seem to understand that I am on the BRINK and they should probably take it easy on me
  • I'm SUPPOSED to get my hair done today but I just can't get into it because I keep thinking "I SO should not be spending this money on myself" but DH insists ... because he is a sweet man
  • He is also a procrastinator
  • So am I
  • This is NOT a good combination when it comes to things that neither of us want to do or think about
  • I am still going through major amount of mommy guilt - I've just about convinced myself that my children will (or already do) think I'm a terrible mother and will grow up to blame me for everything ... and they'll be right
  • Maybe sometime this week I'll go hang out at the scrappy store or something
  • I miss my BFF, I think too much and sometimes talking it out {lucky her} is the only way to get it out of my head
  • SHE NEEDS TO COME HOME lol
  • Maybe I just need to get off this computer and stop whining ...

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    awww. ya'll make me want to go out and get a bff. but like u said making friends is like dating and dating sucks. which is why i'm married. also, i don't think my *dates would appreciate me bringing 6 kids along. whatever.

    i'm SO sorry. i feel you completely and if i were close enough i would definently come give you a break.

    or at least i would sneak out leaving my kids and yours into the failthful confused hands of my dh while we took a break together.

    but since i can't do that and you've already had starbucks i think you should just go eat some ice cream. preferably from the ice cream man. cause it just tastes better and i guarantee it will shut the kiddos up for atleast... 3 minutes straight :)

    and i'm not even going to get into a whos a terrible mom debate because quite frankly YOU are NOT... and you've read my posts :)

    hope your day gets better!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.