Hey! I finally remembered to post my scrap this week! And I finally remembered to ... scrap this week! lol

Actually, the first 9 pages I did a couple weeks ago but never posted so I can't take credit for ALL of these being done this week.

Friday I took the DAY OFF from my "job" and ran away to my friends house to get my scrap on :) We had a GREAT time and I got TEN pages done! I love my days off :)

This is a single page for my stepson's birthday

This is April of 2009. I skip around in my scrapping a lot. I scrapped all of these April 2009 pics because I printed them out in that "true digital" size thats not exactly 4x6 sooooo they didn't match all of my other 4x6 prints soooooo I felt compelled to scrap them FIRST so they wouldn't be in my photo album mocking me with their size differences LOL
YES I am WELL aware of my raging OCD.

This is the first layout for our first trip to Stinson Beach this year, April 2009. The day trip ended up being 4 spreads LOL, 8 pages. I take too many pictures.
Well, truly I just take too many GREAT pictures :) Because really, looking at these photos, how could you NOT scrap all of them?!

I love these pics :) I still need to do the journaling on all of these pages but I call them DONE just the same ;-) Right Shell? LOL

I really like both of these pages :) Simple but pretty. I like to keep the focus on the pictures.

I love this last page. I was a little nervous because these photos all got mangled in a terrible water accident and I was afraid I would have to cut them down WAY too far but my friend suggested tearing the edges and they came out AWESOME! I loved these pics of DH & Lil Miss :)

These pages are of the Spring Fest in April 2009. I love the second pages paper, so pretty.

Hey only 4 pages for this one event! LOL There were just so many cute pics I had to use them all!

Next was Easter! I think the reason I run into MULTIPLE spreads is because I have so many KIDS! If I take a cute pic of ONE kid alone, I have to do them all, and that is 4 pictures right there. And so it multiplies LOL

In the afternoon the older kids went and hid eggs at the park for my friends' younger kids and it was a LOT of fun :) They all got into it!
SO! There is my scrap for Sunday! If you want to see more, check out the Sunday Scrapper!

4 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    Yay progress!!! Your OCDness makes even me giggle ;) I prefer the true digital size because you don't lose any of the photo & can fit more pictures on a page. :) Hope you have another fun scrappy week!
    Forgetfulone said...
    Wow! You got so much done! And I love the torn edges on the photos at the beach. That turned out great.
    Anonymous said...
    well. i think i love you because of your ocd ;)

    & YAY! you! being all scrappy ...
    Julie from JulieChats said...
    Your layouts are great! Makes me want to head to the beach!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.