So I'm back dating this post lol. I'm trying to put all my pics up here with the stories so whenever I eventually get around to journalling these pictures in my scrapbook ... I'll remember everything!

In September 2009 we FINALLY had all the kids together and went to the beach! This was the first time in our 5 years together and eleventy hundred beach trips, that all 6 of us have gone together.

So we headed down Hwy 1 and foun this little beach kinda secluded off to the side...

So we hiked down to Montara Beach ... one of my FAVORITE spots ...

There's a cliff overlooking the beach and it's so beautiful looking down...

It's a bit of a trek though lol

But it's worth it :)

This was the first beach we took Madelyn to ... when she was 2 months old ;-) we start em YOUNG round here!

It was BEAUTIUFL. The surf was high and it made for some awesome scenery

That's me ;-) LOL

My little lady Tween - 12 yrs old

My boy lol - 10 yrs old
My pretty girl Flower Child - 7 yrs old

And my sweet Lil Miss - 4yrs old

LOL - she got rolled by some waves while I was taking pics ;-) Brandon was right there to scoop her up though ... but not before she was completely and utterly SOAKED lol

While at the beach brandon noticed that the kids all had the same color shirt on and realized that meant I wanted some GOOD pictures ... lol ... he knows me so well ;-)

When I told him that I wouldn't drag him to JCPenney for family pics if I got "the PERFECT SHOT" he got VERY excited LOL

We got a pretty AWESOME picture

TWO actually! until you notice that my baby is not wearing a shirt ... LOL ... of COURSE I didnt notice that until we got HOME ... but I was NOT giving up on my perfect Christmas card photo! lol So I downloaded a free trial of Paintshop Pro Photo ...

And photoshopped a shirt on my baby :D

Yes, I AM very proud of myself thankyouverymuch ;-)

Then EVERYONE had to write something - LOL

Tween actually wrote this and DH & I put our hand prints in it :)

Then we all got into a very exciting game of frisbie LOL

Madelyn REALLY wanted to play ...

it got VERY competitive! Brandon went for the dive shot ...

and ended up diving into the sand LOLOL he's such a good sport I ♥ him

FROW IT TO ME FROW IT TO ME!!!!! LOL

Then when we FROW it to her ... she just runs off with it LOL

and runs ...

and runs ...

until she was finally caught lol

Shortly after that ... there was a mishap ... daddy sorta threw the frisbie a little LOW and it sorta hit a certain baby in the head ...

AWWWWWW...

Not even the frisbie cheered her up!

So she came and sat with me and told me all about how "DADDY *HIT* me in the HEAD!" LOL ...

But soon she and daddy were back on speaking terms ...

:)

And all was right with the world again ...

I DID end up getting some cute shots of her :) ... WITH her shirt ON

And some cute shots of the kids :)

and some cute shots of us relaxing :)

and then the horseplay ensued lol

LOL

:D

playing in the waves ...

OH ... and then there was THIS guy ...

So he just walks up in his teeny tiny bikini bottom and sits all *sexy poses* on the beach

ven when the ICE COLD WATER runs up on him ...

LOL ... then he starts trying to make sweet love to the sand ... or maybe he was just doing push ups ... EITHER WAY ... You can love the beach ... just don't "LOVE" the beach mmmkay?

then he went back to *sexy poses* lol - it was a little weird amIright?!

We had the BEST DAY EVER! It was so much fun playing with the kids all day, laughing our ASSES off, NO ONE got burned and EVERYONE got along ... it was the best, it really was ...

1 Comment:

  1. Veggiemomof2 said...
    Hey my daughter did the same thing yesterday! Oh wait, she wrote her name in the 5" of snow we got 2 days after Christmas break was over. :\

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.