YAY TAT! I missed you last week! Not that I had anything particular to TAT about, but I missed you just the same ;-)

Well, I don't know if any of you heard, but there was this little thing going on round here called the BIGGEST BUNCH OF GIVEAWAYS EVER! Actually it was just a little winter give away carnival that went from cute to ulta mega crazy in about 49 hours. There were almost 900 participants giving away anything from a bunch of old coupons to digital cameras! Most of the giveaways were cute homemade things or gift cards. I only entered contests I was REALLY interested in. Because I didn't want to spend ALL of my time entering contests just to win a new hammer collection or something.

So I said to myself "Self, you should only enter this contest if you KNOW you would be over joyed! if you won" and I answered "Self, that is a good idea, we don't REALLY need this hammer collection, though it is quite lovely."

And then I checked WebMD to see if that was considered 'hearing voices in my head'.

After my sanity was confirmed for the moment, I went back to entering contests a plenty! I have NO idea how many I did enter, I can only tell you that my week's history cache actually made a popping sound.

HOWEVER! It was all for the good! BECAUSE I ACTUALLY *WON* stuff!!! I won something for ME! And something for my "lil sister" Rachelle! I am REALLY excited about both.

FOR ME: I found a website called Rosie's Whimsy and she was giving away this SUPER CUTE handbag! I mean tell me that ain't cute! So I entered and took a look around her etsy shop where she has the most amazing homemade stuff that look like you would find in a cute little boutique shop! These wall hanging pockets are just so cute and functional too! OH and this awesome pink and brown bag that is just so pretty! So you should go by her site and check out her great stuff, tell her hi for me :-D

FOR SHELL: {disclaimer......RACHELLE MARIE MCCALMON.......DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS BELOW HERE......AND I WILL KNOW IF YOU DO.......HEY! DON'T YOU CLICK IT MISSY!} I found Not So SAHM and she was giving away the cutest THESE well actually I got to go to her beautiful store and pick out the version I liked best! And I also got to customize them completely and they are going to be BEAUTIFUL! You should go RIGHT NOW and see all the gorgeous stuff she has! Like this! And THESE! I am so excited to give these to Rachelle! Her first baby is due May 23rd and it's going to be a sweet little girl. I just can't wait to meet her!

So those are my winnings for this bloggy carnival - I am a LUCKY GIRL! Both of these ladies are truly talented and I was so fortunate to win their giveaways! Thank you both! And thank you Random Number Generator!

And for more people Talkin About Tuesday! go see Lara at the Lazy Oraganizer!

9 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I love Bloggy giveaways! Congrats on winning- that handbag is adorable!

    I won an iTune giftcard. woo hoo!
    Rebecca said...
    From now on can you put a warning up on your especially funny posts, something like "SWALLOW YOUR FOOD OR DRINK BEFORE READING FURTHER" or "USE THE BATHROOM BEFORE CONTINUING". Your doubt & confirmation of sanity had me crackin up girl! I'm so glad you won such great contests & that one of us won that super cute item for Shell. How exciting that we'll both have personalized items to give her that we won on a bloggy giveaway! I checked out those links & both stores are filled with many cute things.
    Rosie's Whimsy said...
    Thanks Christine for the "Linky Love". I sent the handbag and pouch out today....regular mail....so you should get it the beginning of next week! If you linked it on the picture, you'll love it person. I can't photograph the things I make. I really need to take classes :-)

    Have the best of Day......Rosie
    Jennifer said...
    Congratulations! What fun stuff to win. I would have been so excited about eitherofthose as well.
    Anonymous said...
    Congrats on the win!
    Lara said...
    Cute stuff! 900 entries! That's crazy. I should have entered some of the stuff I have to give away but I was too busy to get with the program last week.

    I'm glad you missed us! I hate it when I have internet/site problems and I'm separated from the people I love!
    Unknown said...
    OMG your story was hilarious!! I'm glad to know that I'm not alone in speaking to myself and then answering myself. Congrats on winning!! I didn't enter a single one. I didn't win. Go figure.
    Darcy said...
    You are a lucky girl! :)
    Anonymous said...
    Thanks for the linking! I hope you like the "things" you got for your sister. You should be getting them soon. It was so fun to participate in the Bloggy Giveaway, I'm sure I'll do it again.

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.