More TA-DA's! YAY! I scrapped a BIT this week, these first four pages I actually just put finishing touches on this week. The last one I think still needs ... something.



First off are more Thanksgiving pages! I think I'm actually DONE with those now, yay!

These came together pretty quickly, nothing fancy, and yet I like them a lot :-D


Now see this last one here seems to be missing ... SOMETHING. I don't know what. Any suggestions?! I might think about it and attempt to fix it some time this week. We'll see how much I will actually get done with the new set up we have at Rockwell Manor - MORE on THAT hopefully tomorrow *SIGH*.

I do have some pretty exciting {for me} news though! For my To-Do this week, I need to clear out a space in our garage for ... MY NEW SCRAP TABLE/SPACE!!!! IT's aaaaaaall MINE! I just have to clear out about eleventy hundred boxes of stuff IdontknowwhattheCRAPtodowith and then my DH will build my table/desk! I even has cabinets above the space I can use! I am so freakin excited! That is going to help me so much to keep the dining room table clean :-D

So for more people Scrappin on Sunday click here!

6 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    So cute! Yay! for being done with Thanksgiving pages. Love the first day of school pages - one suggestion, in the matte of the individual pics you could put the girls' age/grade, that way you don't have to remember based on hairstyle later ;) Oh and the green & brown papers you used on Fall Fun are SOOO cute! I could totally see those as a fun pillow or curtains or a dress even. I think what could be missing is a journal box in the space between the picture & date - even just something like kickin back with dad or something simple. Great job getting so much work done!
    Mindy said...
    I love theses pages, especially the school bus one!
    ChrissyM said...
    Fabulous pages! I love the fall layout, actually I love all the pages you made! Congrats on completing your Thanksgving layouts. Every time I come to your blog and see your Thanksgiving pages I think about how I need to start on mine. Congrats on your own space, it makes a world of difference.
    Just Me :) said...
    Yay!! Your own scrapbooking space! That will be fun to set up and organize. I love having my own space to scrapbook. :)

    Your layouts are so nice. It must feel good to get all of them completed. I'm still plugging along and trying to get organized. lol :)

    Have a great week. :)
    Amanda D said...
    Horray for your own space! Just a little jealous over here.

    Love the pages. I like how you listed what you are thankful for right now. I also love the picture of DD and DH, such a sweet shot.

    Good luck getting organized! You'll have to show us pictures of your space next time.
    Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...
    Wow, you got a LOT done! They look great.

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.