Well . . . I've been busy :-D


I got the bug again, not just for blogging, but for scrapping!! YAY! My BFF and I have started scrapping via satelite again and BOY the progress is astounding! To me anyway ;-)

I have even gone back in way back machine and scrapped some pictures from 2004! This was a premade spread, but SOOOO CUTE! And it was a little complicated to work with so I had to be creative as to placement.

OMG so cute. Tween was so LITTLE! She's goin on 11 ya'll.

This is late 2005 and I was actually inspired to scrap these pictures purely because of a sticker sheet I found that I had forgotten. Came out REALLY cute...
The rest of these are from last fall. Fall is one of my favorite seasons ... so much to do!














I love almost all of them! See for me, it's not about 'getting it done' or 'catching up' ... it's about enjoying the process of scrapbooking my memories :-D I don't care if I never get caught up, in fact I hope I don't! Because then I might not be able to scrap any time I get the itch!
So those are my Ta-Da's!!! My To-Do's would really just be to get more done!! I know in 2 weeks since my BFF will be staying with me for a week :-D There will be much to show then!!
For more scrappy sistas check out Sunday Scrappin!!!!

7 Comments:

  1. ChrissyM said...
    Wow girl you've been busy! I love fall, that is my favorite season also! I love the colors of fall. I couldn't agree more scrapbooking is about enjoying the progress not about being caught up. Heck the way we take pictures I will never be caught up. I've only completed one album and that was only because I was making a copy for my sister in law if it wasn't for that I probably would never have gotten the album done I'm still working on my 2006 Disney album. My sister is going to be 13 in a few days and I'm thinking of going back and scraping her baby pictures not because I don't have anything else to scrap but because I would enjoy doing it.
    ChrissyM said...
    Wow girl you've been busy! I love fall, that is my favorite season also! I love the colors of fall. I couldn't agree more scrapbooking is about enjoying the progress not about being caught up. Heck the way we take pictures I will never be caught up. I've only completed one album and that was only because I was making a copy for my sister in law if it wasn't for that I probably would never have gotten the album done I'm still working on my 2006 Disney album. My sister is going to be 13 in a few days and I'm thinking of going back and scraping her baby pictures not because I don't have anything else to scrap but because I would enjoy doing it.
    Rebecca said...
    I LOVE your pages! Yay! for progress - 20 pages, WOW! I am SO looking forward to scrapping in person - dump cake & all! ;)
    Wani said...
    Great pages! Keep up the good work! Come check out my week's TaDa's!
    Christine Duff said...
    I used to worry about running out of pages and then life got in the way of scrapbooking and I didn't scrapbook for over three years. I have PLENTY of pictures now!
    Melanie H said...
    You have been very busy and they all look amazing.

    Love that ballerina page.
    Forgetfulone said...
    So many pages done and all cute! I am so far behind, but like you, I scrap mostly for the enjoyment. Have fun when your BFF visits!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.