*Waves magic wand and makes everyone forget she was gone for MONTHS*

So am I the ONLY person out there who burns after about 4.5 seconds in the sun, then peels, and becomes WHITER than they were in the first place? Just wondering...

And this is only ONE reason that FALL is my favorite season.

I have been busy. Very VERY busy. And lazy. VERY VERY LAZY. And uninspired ... well you get the idea.

With the DH going out on his own in a less than optimum economy and me trying to do the same, and holidays and birthdays, and school ending, and summer starting, and an overall NEED to get out of my house - the blog went to crap - as you can ALL tell - all 3 of you ;-)

Actually, I was just informed that some of my family actually checks this out occassionally and expected to see the wonderment that is my family. So here I am :-D

I have many stories to tell, pics to share, and crap to bitch about so providing I get our collective asses on a schedule around here, I should have the time (pray for the inspiration/humor) for blogging - lucky you guys I KNOW!

2 Comments:

  1. Veggiemomof2 said...
    I was just commenting to Rebecca that you had disappeared since you started selling makeup. ;)
    Rebecca said...
    Yay you're back! I've been so out of the habit of checking your blog that even after you told me you posted I've forgotten for a few days.

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.