YAY I MADE IT! w00t! w00t!

Well I don't have much time cause the hubs is waiting for me with a glass of wine in hand :-D So without further ado ... here are my TO-DO's!

I have been working mostly now on trying to finish up Christmas 2007. Why? Not sure really, I just get stuck on something and REALLY have to finish it before I feel I can move on ... OCD much? So here are the LAST of my Christmas pages! I got 2 pages done Friday and 8 today!!!

OH, and be aware, the color SUCKS. Partially because the lighting was TERRIBLE and partly because some of the pictures lighting SUCKS! Enjoy ;-)








YAY DONE! Sorta, well as done as *I* will EVER be ;-)
So this week I was actually able to participate in the challenge! I used some fruity papers and this spread came out SO CUTE! Papers from my Summer Stack OH YEAH :-D


Alrighty. That's it for me today! I think I did pretty good! For more Sunday Scrappers, check out the Sunday Scrappin Blog!!!!

8 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    :jawdropped: 8 pages in ONE DAY??? SO not fair!! Next time you get sick missy, I'm taking advantage! ;) Your pages are gorgeous! I love all of your little tags and things you used for journaling - so creative. The "Presents" title is SO cute! It's all just perfect, the papers are great and yay! One Christmas down only 10?? to go? ;) I was going to use that same paper for the fruity challenge but got tired the one night I scrapped and then got sick. I love how your pages came out & might have to scraplift some. Does it bother you that the last two pages are 1 year apart? Where will you put that spread? ;) Have a great scrappy week - you'll have lots of time to get 'ahead' of me while I'm at Seminar.
    Amy said...
    I'm with Rebecca... 8 pages in one day?!? Great work! I know you said you weren't happy with the color but they look good to me.

    I like how you worked the fruity paper into a non-fruity layout- the colors are perfect.
    Veggiemomof2 said...
    Great job! You got alot done, in a little time, & it all looks wonderful. When can you come to Missouri? LOL
    Anonymous said...
    8 pages in one day...wow. I'm lucky if I do 8 in a month! LOL. These are awesome.
    Christine Duff said...
    Great pages! I am inspired!
    Forgetfulone said...
    You got so much done! Way to go! the layouts all look great, too. Mind if I scraplift? Happy scrappin'!
    ChrissyM said...
    8 pages in one day??!?! Holly!!! You are amazing girl!!! I love how you put the family traditions on the one page, love that. Your pages are so creative! Great job!!
    Melanie H said...
    8 pages in 1 day is amazing. WOW
    All of your layouts are gorgoeus too, love the fruity paper.

    Have a good week ahead.

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.