So I was bored and had some time to kill while the kids watch TV in the living room and try not to wake the baby. I was done cleaning the downstairs and organizing my new scrap and had started organizing my pictures on my computer ... told you ... BORED.

As I was looking through the pictures I realized I had quite a few from June that I had not blogged about! IMAGINE *THAT*! So I figured what the hell ...

We were lucky enough to get out of the house alone for a fun little date night to my FAVORITE place in town for a good ol Cosmo :-D They make them SO WELL THERE I really should ask for the recipe, and when I do, I will share ;-)


I love taking pictures of us, even though I do tend to lean back too far. This is also a BEFORE picture. The next day I got out for some over due pampering. I got a cut and color, and then got my nails and toes done!

We had a special event we were lined up for. A guy my husband does work with was opening a design center a few hours away. DH had done a few showers and hardwood in his showroom so we were invited to come and hang out. And to entice us to come (like we needed it ;-) they took us to dinner and took care of a hotel for us to stay the night!


It took awhile to get a good pic of the cut and color and still it wasn't the best. But I really like it and think it looks good on me :-D


We had a pretty good time at the Grand Opening, which was basically just hours and hours of smoozing, snacking and drinking. After it was over we went and checked into the hotel and it was so nice, they sprung for the suite and it was an AMAZING time. We had some "couple time" ;-) and then met them downstairs at the restaurant for drinks.

OH we had the best time that night. It's been awhile since we were able to actually sleep without a child in the next room, and it was a little bit of heaven :-D We had to get up at 4:30 the next morning to drive back and pick up my girls from their dad on time, but it was totally worth it ;-)

The following weekend the boys took some time to bond and do 'boy things' like fart, scratch and talk about fire or something. OH and fish!


Appearently the boy is quite the fisherman! He was doing all his own 'casting' and 'baiting' and 'reeling' and WHATEVER it is that you menfolk do while fishing ;-)


The place looked AWESOME though! I was kinda jealous about missin out on that! DH has so many places like this that he knows of and loves to take us to, SOOO PRETTY!


THEN! On June 17th my little princess turned 6! It was a Tuesday and we were having her party a few weeks later so we did a few fun little things to make her day special. I ran out and got donuts before the kids woke up and they were thrilled to find the birthday breakfast!


After that we went to Funworks and the kids ran and played and ran and played until they could run no more! I snapped a few birthday pics of Princess and am amazed at how much she has changed recently. Looking back at some of her younger pics, she had chipmunk cheeks and had a little baby chunk. But she looks so much different now, her dimples really show up and her cute little heart shapped face. She has a KNOCK OUT smile and is just such an amazing sensitive soul.

I tried to get a few more pictures outside in some better lighting and appearently burned her retinas in the process

And because I am a great mother, I even took a pic of her with her dad when he came to pick her up. He tried to get out of it, but I knew it mean a lot to Princess (and him too) so I made him ;-) It came out pretty cute.

Then of course, a pic of me and my baby. I don't know why I call her my baby, I guess I call them all my babies now that I think of it! Tween says she doesn't like it, buuuuut I think secretly she does ;-) Course that could just be me...


Then it was my OTHER baby's birthday! She is all of 3 now and OMG is so cute. She got a card in the mail and a couple of cards from her sisters and she carried them with her EVERYWHERE all day long. It was SO FREAKIN CUTE.


And yes, these are the best pictures I could get of her on her birthday. She really is a tough nut to crack as far as posing goes. I take em and take em and take em and take some MORE and always she has a crazy look on her face! hehe, maybe that IS her birthday pic, I mean it's pretty indicitive of her personality ;-)

And so that was the rest of June. I just printed out all of my June pics the other day and there were 50! Then I looked at July and O.M.G it's going to be aWHILE before I print those out!

May try and blog them before then though ;-)

3 Comments:

  1. ChrissyM said...
    Looks like you really enjoyed date night. Your kids are adorable. You take fantastic pictures. I hate my picture taken, I much rather be behind the camera then infront and I know thats not good but I'm not the most photogentic person.
    Anonymous said...
    Looks like you had fun.
    I LOVE the hair!
    Supermom does not exist.
    You are a GREAT mom.
    Just look at all of the other stuff you remembered.
    I call it a good day if I remember all of the kids.
    (((prayers))) on the job thing.
    and remember...

    tis a far far better thing
    to whine on a blog
    where no one can actually hear it:)
    Rachelle McCalmon said...
    hey! I love the pic of you and your hubby! You guys are so cute, and you can tell that you all jsut have so much fun with eachother :)

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.