So this week my BFF was in town from Kennessee and stayed at my house during the week. It was 108* outside. We stayed INside. There was much scrapping done ...
I decided to try and work on my Christmas stacks from last year. I was looking through my DCWV Christmas Stack (OMG BEST THING EVER) and was inspired by the papers. The pictures were good too ;-)


I LOOOOVE these papers! I don't usually put pictures down directly onto a pattern paper, but these papers were just so pretty on their own, I HAD TO!











So those are my TA-DA's for the week! As for TO-DO's, I don't know if I'll be able to get much done since I have A LOT going on this week but we'll see. If I don't take a nap later today I may get some done ;-)
Check here for more chicks Sunday Scrappin and have a great week!

7 Comments:

  1. Forgetfulone said...
    You got a LOT done! I love those patterned papers, too. Your pages give me inspiration. Happy scrappin'!
    ChrissyM said...
    Great pages, I love the Christmas one! You've been a busy scrapper! I love the DCWV paper packs, they have gorgeous paper in them.
    Rebecca said...
    Aw! Thanks for linking me girl - I forgot until I checked my e-mail. It was SO much fun scrappin & talkn with you! Your paper stacks are great and I love your pages. It's great that we got so much done and had fun doing it. Scrapping just won"t be the same over the phone!
    Wani said...
    I have yet to do any CHristmas pages... I'm jealous of yours! I think I have that Christmas paper - did you get it in a Stax? Keep up the good work!
    Anonymous said...
    You have a great family and you really know how to show it through your scrapping! Beautiful!
    Melanie H said...
    You sure have been busy andthey all look amazing.

    I agree, sometimes the PP is just so pretty and it makes a great background. Fantatsic work.

    Have a good week.
    Amy said...
    Great work! And I agree, those are some gorgeous patterned papers.

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.