So recently I've had some drama going on.
In fact ... a LOT of drama.
So much drama that if I sat down and thought about things for a few minutes I would have an anxiety attack ... no joke.
The thing is, there is almost NOTHING I can do about the situation. It's at a wait and see point right now and we're doing what we can, but stressing out about it isn't going to accomplish anything except give me more wrinkles.
So in an attempt to look beyond the drama I can do NOTHING about, and focus on the things I DO have, I'm adopting a 'living in the moment' kind of attitude.
I've been trying to be more conscious of the things going on around me lately. Not letting life pass by without stopping to look around a bit ... cause I might miss it. I've been trying not to just "get through the day" but actually DO THINGS and be 'in the moment' while I'm doing them.
I'm trying to actually BE where I am and enjoy whatever it is I'm doing.
I've been taking more photos, daily photos, to keep me more grounded in those moments and try to see the beauty and the good in the things I'm doing.
Does that make ANY sense? LOL
It all sounds like a bunch of malarky but it's been keeping me busy, out of the house, and giving me things to do and think about ... other than the drama. So that's good enough for me!
So what I'm going to go do right now is write up a bunch of posts, back date them, and post them as if I were writing the story just after it happened LOL. I don;t know if I'll be able to keep up the posts, but I'd like to think I will. Even if it's not daily, hopefully it will be a few times a week. I like the idea of talking about and focusing on the good times and good things that happen every day. And laughing at the crazy crap that happens multiple times a day it seems ;-)
So now I'm off to write up eleventy hundred posts dating back to whenthehellever and pretending it hasn't been a coon's age since I posted :) Thanks for playin along! lol
Labels: My Self
and yayyy! now i get to sahre Even More of your day :D:D:D
I have recently stumbled upon the idea that many people keep a gratitude journal for the times in their lives when they need a reminder of the good things.
So I'm going to start by blogging 5 things I am thankful for weekly with this meme: http://www.eph2810.com/