Okay, so yes I am aware that it is March and I am posting Christmas Pictures but they were just so cute and I actually only took them about 3 weeks ago :-D I made DH leave up our Christmas tree even after I took down all the ornaments because I eventually wanted to take some formal Christmas pics with them all dressed up and pretty in front of the tree. Well, I kept waiting for our weekend but then we kept having stuff to do. So the other Saturday morning we were just sitting around drinking coffee looking at the bare tree (at least its still green - YAY fake trees!) and I said - "OK, I wanna take Xmas pics, girls go get your dresses on!" They of course didn't argue but Brandon looked at me like I slipped some Irish Creme in my coffee without sharing! He kept givin me grief but once he saw I was quite serious and was going to do it with or without his help, he helped M with his hair and clothes, still mocking me, but at least he was being helpful at the same time ;-)

So here are my beautiful kids all together...
I also got them to hold still long enough to get a close up shot each too! I love their cute little faces!
I LOVE this picture of Mad, she has the cutest lil ponytail here -you can't see it though.
I guess B got the tilt too ;-)

M looks so cute here with his little button up shirt and hair combed to the side.
R looks polished and poised, she's maturing so much lately.
This is another together picture I got of them, I just love Mad's face, she inherited my head tilt ;-) And then the full shots to see their pretty matching dresses :-)
R, my little princess
M threw in the thumbs up, it looks cute though, very M.
My pretty little B
Boy, when Mad smiles she sure looks happy huh?! Too bad it's such hard to work to get it outta her!

So, I just wanted to share these photos with ya, now that I can, YAY DSL! Who cares if I took them in February - BETTER LATE THAN NEVER! Boy, that sure describes me doesn't it ;-)

1 Comment:

  1. Sherry said...
    Oh, yeah! Better late than never! And they do look so cute. I love the head tilt thingy - I will always think of you whenever I see someone doing that pose...if I ever see someone else doing that pose :) And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you can post like crazy now. So many pictures - man, you can practically do a whole album! Make sure you show off some of your scrapbooking projects. Can't wait to see em!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.