Yes, Yes I do :-D Things have been so crazy the last few weeks and I won't bore you {too much} with every little detail, but I am hoping things will be calming down, in a way. I do not function well amidst chaos. I wish I were one of those people who can get a rush from it and get inspired to get things done and feel like things will be ok - I however - AM NOT ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE. I don't like my tiny little world in upheaval. I like to have a schedule, I like having a routine, I like being at HOME when things go haywire so that I can handle it without everyone staring at me. So my last REAL post {minus Masterpiece Mondays} pretty much summed up how the following weeks went. Absolute chaos.

The heat, my God, the HEAT. And I don't know if you have ever tried to cool down a BLACK civic, with four people in it, in 105 degree temps, but it basically DOESNT happen. And having no where to go, and a VERY cranky tired baby and a very hot car, makes for a very long very stressful week. But there were good things! In fact I wrote about some of them on the last post like the girls LOVING their new school and the first day and all, so now you can see the pictures!


This was our FIRST attempt at breakfast, the MOMENT before chaso broke out. The moment where I was congratulating myself on being the master of my universe...then Mad pushed my purse, which pushed my HOT coffee, which SOAKED my poor Lil B :-( and much screaming did ensue, I stopped eventually though :-D


This was breakfast #2 - ICED coffee, Lil B's request "Mommy, you're not going to have HOOOT coffee again, are you :-(" complete with quivering lip.


So from the smiling faces you can see they had a GREAT first day! They made friends, liked their teachers, liked their new school and had a great day, dispite receiving coffee burns :-(


THIS is a week later, Tuesday the 21st, the day of our final walk and day we received the keys to paradise, or our new air conditioned house! We were early and hungry {and thirsty ;-)} so we stopped at Red Robin first. I had a LOVELY Mai Tai :-D


That was gone FAR too quickly :-(


This is during our walk through, that's our friend Dave who is also our 'customer care representative extrodinaire' - lucky guy ;-) - doing his 'this is how you use a dishwasher/microwave/oven' shpiel...


This is what Mad did during the walk through, sprinkling her dried cranberries all over the house like bread crumbs in case she got lost I guess...thing is though, I LOVE this pic, check out her shoes! She had a bit of an accident just before we were to meet dh at lunch so we went to Target next door and I SWEAR I was just gonna get her a cheap little dress or something {she had to look cute at the walk through right?!} then I found THIS and THOSE SHOES! TOO.FREAKING.CUTE right? :-D



These are my attempts at some fancy picture takin ya'll. Which one do you like better, for scrapping purposes, I kinda like the first with the the home depot card stuff and my keys and the nice card from the builder.


And that is me with the keys to the city, or our little part of it anyway :-D

And THIS is the cleanest my garage will EVER be and boy my car looks pretty in there doesn't she :-D

And THIS is my heeeeeeaven, or my jet tub and a glass of wine :-D After the walk we took the baby home and had his mama come over, grabbed a few things, ran to Target & Home Depot, ate at Wing Stop mmmmmm :-D, and went HOME to enjoy our tub and a glass of wine before going back to the old crappy house.

So I guess that's plenty for this post. I will try and post again this week, I hope. I am gonna try and get some posts started so all I gotta do is hit 'publish' and there you go {the 3 of you that still read :-D} I reward loyalty ;-) So...

TNT!

4 Comments:

  1. penguinsandladybugs said...
    That tub looks amazing!!! I want one!! Sounds like you are one busy, busy lady!! Congrats on the new home!
    Rebecca said...
    Wow! Great post & great pictures. So I can totally see that coffee incident happening, poor B & her quivering lip , aw. I love that you take pictures of yourself & your drinks in public regardless of how many people are walking by thinking "what is she doing?" It's all for the scrapbook baby! It does look like R & B (hehe) had a great time at school, though the kid that's taking up way too much of your photo space and has a 'done yet?!?' look on his face - you need to crop him out of there. I tried it with my hand on the screen and it looks much much better without him. Seriously? He had to tell you how to use a dishwasher/microwave/oven? Can I go do his job? "put stuff in, take it out, don't overload - applies to all three." Job done! ;) That is such a cute picture of M & love the outfit & the shoes. I'm sure you told me about the outfit & shoes before but it's been a while so I forgot. I like the top picture myself, you can include your note in the scrapbook too - though I'd have it closed cuz the lady wrote 'apart' instead 'a part'. Love the pic of you holding your keys! Oh and thanks for only sharing photos of the tub & wine, keeping it clean around here ;) Lookin forward to your next post!

    P.S. Hope you had a good day today and things went smoothly with all you had to do. ttyumaoienzdeer
    Rachelle McCalmon said...
    So I have you know that i want a jet tub like that one now :) i told that to jake right away :) lol hey by the way i need help with bloggin' and makin it look cuute :)
    Sherry said...
    I'm sooooo excited for you. Can't wait to see your home and come visit! You've been through so much and FINALLY, keys in hand, tub at your disposal! WHEW! And you definitely deserve some pampering after the last few weeks! YAY and congratulations!!!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.