I know, I know, it's been awhile my faithful bloggy peeps - all 3 of ya ;-)
I could say it was because I lacked my internet connection as previously stated, but that would be total crap :-D I just didn't know where, or when, to start. Ever notice that the longer you go without blogging - the more you WANT to but don't?
OH and ya ever notice how reading other people's entries who are always funny/entertaining/interesting/funny will make you feel like you really had nothing to say in the first place?
So yeah, that's me. THAT, and the fact that MOVING SUCKS. We will never move again. EVER. Or at least not until I can hire people to do EVERYTHING for me including stressing out over whether or not the silverware should go in THIS drawer and be closer to the plates, or THIS drawer because it's closer to the food.
I know, I know, my problems make you all weep for me.
I just haven't been inspired. I actually felt hella lame because after a MONTH of having keys to my beautiful new house, I have pictures to share :-( It's mostly because right now they just won't do the place justice. Everything is HALF done. I have painted walls but no baseboards so it looks messy. I have furniture but it needs to be cleaned. I have a mostly done living room but $5 disposable curtains that are held up by blue pad tape - quality ya'll.
However, I think I am getting more in the mood. I know, I know - w00t!
Right now I'm enjoying a cool, crisp autumn morning on my porch. Cup of coffee and computer at my disposal. I would LOVE to say I was enjoying QUIET time, and about 3 minutes ago I was, but now Terrible Two has decided to stake her claim to my sanctuary. And I am letting her. I know I know, it only makes it worse in the long run, but if it keeps her from screaming and let's me be able to sit out here and mostly enjoy it, I'll let her.
Where was I? Ah yes . . . I was bored. So I made coffee {extremely bad because usually DH takes care of that and he is long gone this morning} grabbed the computer and stealthily snuck outside. I just felt that pull to share my feelings this morning, which I have missed.
I think things are starting to settle down around here into some sort of routine, or what I can make of one anyway. I need to stop fighting my OCD need for it and embrace the FUNness that is SCHEDULE. Rebecca was kind enough to send me her daily schedule and it has given me a place to start. She, like me, embraces her OCD as well. So I would like to have a set time or at least time of DAY where I get to write. Hopefully in the morning to I don't have time to go read all you damn funny, entertaining, interesting people and find that it takes A LOT of work to be one of you!
I actually do have posts in mind and will be posting as I find the time. I REALLY want to more often, I need the outlet BELIEVE ME. And I know I know, I am your ONLY source of humor and you NEED ME! ;-) Don't worry - I WILL NOT FAIL YOU! Not after today at least :-D
So that being said - TNT!
Labels: My Randomness
Man I hear ya on the funny interesting people. I wish I was to. I do love reading yours though.
thanks for stopping by my blog.