So, we are officially "moved in" which means I will not have internet capabilities until I contact Comcast and ya know, get all that done. SO, for the next few days (I HOPE it's only that long) here's a list of my up coming talking points ;-)

  • Masterpiece Monday will return HOPEFULLY next Monday in full effect baby! Sorry I couldn't muster up the energy or time for it this week :-(
  • I will have MANY pictures of my close to FINISHED house! Most of the furniture is in so I guess we LIVE there now!
  • I have entered the odd world "Playdates" and "Mommy Groups"
  • My feelings on child bearing years vs. child rearing years
  • Baby FEEEEEVER! Don't worry, I don't THINK it's affected me . . . yet ;-)
  • Pictures - YAY!
  • And much much more!

Ok, so not much of a list but I figure by the time I get my internet back (pray for me ya'll) I should have even MORE to talk about!

OK, so TNT! Wish me luck! And SANITY!!!!

3 Comments:

  1. Heather said...
    I am so glad you got all oved in, hope it all goes well.
    Sherry said...
    Okay, seriously missing reading the latest happenings on your blog. COME BACK! COME BACK!

    Can't wait for pictures. Oh, yeah, and your flight out here! ;) Girl time, WOO-HOO! OR, uhuummm, oops - wOOt! wOOt!

    Till next post!
    Rebecca said...
    Okay girl, I know you got connection now - I expect to see at least one post by the time I have my connection again! :P

    BTW I thought I already commented but I guess it didn't go through or I read it & was going to comment later and that never happened. Sorry!

    I'm looking forward to your future posts and hearing how the world of playdates, mommy groups & your new house is going.

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.