Welcome back to Masterpiece Monday, the only post I have been able to muster up energy and time for over the last several weeks! ;-) I will be back to regular blogging this week I think though, so stay tuned!

My masterpieces this week are not of the scrappy kind. At the new house I have been hard at work getting stuff put away and put together and for me, if it comes out looking 80% like the picture, it's a masterpiece!

So this is a little kitchen I got my youngest daughters who will be sharing a room together for the first time. I wanted to try and find toys they could both have fun using. My 5 year old tends to play with my 9 year old so I think she is getting a little too old for her britches if ya know what I mean. That was part of the reason for putting her with the 2 year old. So far they are LOVING this thing! And it only took like 4 hours to put together! ;-) It was a pain and a half though, mostly cause Mad would come in and take off with a tool or sprocket I needed and I wouldn't know until I had spent 20 minutes looking for it, only to find it hidden in a shoe or a cabinet. But it is done, and it is beautiful, and I did it all by myself!!! w00t! And yes that is a little barbie cake in the microwave and no I didn't put it there ;-) Although, their baking skills do rival my own ;-)

This is a masterpiece in the making. My DH is installing our countertops tonight. It's a royal mess right now, but will be beautiful . . . someday anyway :-D

So, were any of YOU crafty/handy/creative this week? Share with me/us {my 3 readers, who probably only stick around cause they actually KNOW me and feel guilty if they don't} I'd love to see what wonderful creativeness is going on without me! Post about it! Mention MM! Comment! Leave a Mr. Linky! You'll feel GREAT! Well, maybe maybe not, sounded inspiring though didn't it! ;-)

TNT!









2 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    Aw, that kitchen is so cute! It even has the little spaces to hang utensils. So great the girls are enjoying it together. And yes, I think B will get back to her age with M. And the kitchen looks great! Your cabinets & new counter tops - awesome. I know the renovation process has felt long and had its frustrations but it will be well worth it in the end and the end will be here soon! (I hope) ;)
    Anonymous said...
    That little kitchen is too cute! The big kitchen looks great! We have a black stove and fridge too.

    Mine is up Masterpiece Monday - scrappy slideshow

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.