Well, I am oh-so happy to announce that Masterpiece Monday is back! Again, not with pictures of MY masterpiece, Rockwell Manor, as it is not yet a masterpiece worthy of web wide access. SOON though, I PROMISE! I have invited the Mommy Group to have a playdate...here...so I MUST, and WILL BE, ready.

SO, in the mean time, I thought I would take a cue from our holiday season and post some Halloween scrappy pages! A while back, Rebecca and I were scrapping FOOLS and we went in together on a Pack of holiday papers. I decided that would be a great way to get a bunch of pages/pictures done, and I did pretty darn good! Now, mind you, these are not new, I know I know, I've been busy :-D But at least it's SOMETHING!



Halloween 2001 - Boss was only four and was the cutest Belle on the block!



Halloween 2002 - Boss was Mulan and Princess was, well, princess Belle.


Halloween 2003 - Boss was Barbie of Swan Lake and Princess was Sleeping Beauty, the costume was fitting don't you think ;-)


Halloween 2004 - Boss was a Fairy Princess and Princess was Barbie as the Pauper, that's my father-in-law, he likes dressing up almost {or more ;-)} than they do!



Halloween 2005 - Boss and Princess chose costumes that ended up not fitting so well when we got home, so on a whim we switched them...and the fit! Boss was Barbie and the Magic of Pegasus, Princess was cute little pixie!



Halloween 2006 - Boss WANTED to be Scarlet O'Hara and we found the most BEAUTIFUL green and white dress, from the BBQ at Twin Oaks scene, but her dad said no. So instead she chose a Spanish Rose, Princess was Snow Queen, and Terrible Two was a reluctant Sleeping Beauty ;-)

This year is going to be SO much fun! Boss is a pirate, Princess a Spider Witch, and Terrible Two is a monkey! I will for sure be posting pics of THAT!

Ok, so there are my masterpieces in all their glory, where are yours?? Go ahead and post your own Masterpiece Monday! Feel free to use this lovely graphic courtesy of Rebecca, mention and link to MM, and submit your Mr. Linky below! OH and comments are of course appreciated :-D

TNT!







4 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    I had SO much fun scrapping with you when you made those pages! They are so cute. Glad you got back to posting MM this week! And I'm excited for the play dates at your house! I'm sure it will be lots of fun.
    luv2scrapmilestones said...
    What a fun fun blog....i love your love for life and your love for your family. I will be back.

    Wendi
    Anonymous said...
    Gorgeous pages Christine! So happy to see Masterpiece Monday back!

    mine is up at Masterpiece Monday - My Favorite Layout from a weekend crop
    Anonymous said...
    Way cute scrapbook pages. And the boo idea is cute, too.

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.