Hey there and thanks for coming to see my TAT! ;-) This week for Talk About Tuesday I am sharing something I worked on this week during the boringest game EVER - I MEAN - the World Series. I luck out ladies, my hubs really could care less about any kind of sports, that is, until the World Series or Super Bowl. So while it was on for eleventyhundred hours this weekend I decided to work on a little project inspired by our upcoming anniversary.

I played around with our wedding photos, made a little clip show and set them to music - i.e. I made a movie! It was my first time playing around with this program and it came out pretty damn cool if I do say so myself :-D So this is the 'movie' of the wedding formal shots, it's set to OUR song, the song playing when he first told me he loved me - HE remembered that, is that sweet or what?! :-D

So tell me what you guys thought about my first try! And for more people TATing check out the Lazy Organizer!

11 Comments:

  1. Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...
    Looks great! What a fun idea!
    Rebecca said...
    Your video turned out great! Whatever would you do during such a 'boringest' game without the lovely internet & digital picture capabilities? Want to make one for me too? ;) You had a beautiful wedding & have a wonderful marriage. I'm so happy for you!
    Mrs. O said...
    Oooo, now I have goosebumps. You did a great job, and you have a lovely family.
    Lara said...
    It's wonderful! Do you cry when you watch it? Because I almost did!!
    An Ordinary Mom said...
    How fun! I should learn how to do this.
    penguinsandladybugs said...
    Nice....very, very nice!!!
    Anonymous said...
    Looks great! You did a wonderful job! :)
    Lisa said...
    I can't believe you know how to do that!
    Very cool. You were a beautiful bride!
    Montserrat said...
    Wow that is neat! Now I have something else to my 'Wanna Learn How to Do' list.
    Anonymous said...
    You did a fab job! You were a beautiful bride. Happy anniversary (if a little bit early)!
    Melanie Faith said...
    I love the movie!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.