Wordless Wednesday {mostly}


Terrible Two's toys . . . I found this at the top of the stairs, just as you see it . . . perhaps she'll become a famous chef someday . . .

6 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    What a fun picture! Seems she took a look at your menu plan and wants to start helping out. Quick - get her while she thinks it's fun! Oh & I really like the WW picture you have on your sidebar - so pretty!
    Anonymous said...
    Oh, I like chicken. Great idea. ;-)
    Melissa said...
    Great picture! I love it! It made me laugh! Happy WW! Thanks for sharing!
    penguinsandladybugs said...
    Too cute!!! I love it!
    Anonymous said...
    oh, what a sweet and funny picture. lol i like it so much. happy ww
    Ter said...
    too cute. and a tad bit yummy.

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.