Sorry, none of the house itself :-( and you really wanna know why, read this entry - nuff said. However, I do have some pictures that I thought I would share.


This is Boss, Princess and I at Family Fun Night at their school. We all got our faces painted {I think I was the only mom walking around with a flower on her face - lucky me :-D} and played games, won prizes, and had a great time. They are quite the social butterflies! I think they must have talked to and pointed out 60 different kids! There was quite a turn out, Boss said every kid from her class was there. I love that about this community, people are really involved. Princess won the cake walk and ran over with a big bag of what we *thought was a piece of cake {that I was going to dissappear with ;-)} but as she opened it, she looked a little dissappointed - being that there was only a box of cake mix and a thing of frosting!


This was one of our first dinners in the new house, actually LIVING in the new house. DH stopped by the local cheese shop and brought home crackers, a loaf of fresh baked bread, a block of smoked gouda, and bottle of wine. Talk about good eatin! OH MAN. So we put the baby to bed {the other kids were with their other parents} and went out to our porch. Right now is the PERFECT weather for porch dinning. We are right in front of the pool so the view is kinda nice too. We actually end up out on the porch most nights. It's almost like a little getaway and has some great ambiance, that is of course, until the neighbor hears us outside and muscles his way in >:-/ Not that I don't like the guy, cause I do, it's just that he's ALWAYS around. I'm working on setting up a schedule with DH on how much togetherness is too much...


THIS is my favorite way to blog :-D I was out on the porch the other day, desperately trying to come up with a funny/witty/entertaining/interesting/thought provoking/funny post, don't worry, you didn't miss it - after a cocktail or two I decided it might not be the BEST time to broadcast my thoughts to the internet... Not my fault though, the neighbor wanted me to taste test his Cosmo recipes cause he had a girl coming over later that night - see THAT is why we keep him around ;-) He's good for SOME things ;-)

I don't even remember when this was but I think it was one of the days we were moving. It was like in the late afternoon and I walked down the stairs to see this. SO FREAKIN CUTE, especially since neither of them usually take naps in the afternoon, they never stand still long enough! I just thought they looked so funny all contorted like that!

So now you have pictures! w00t! ;-) I was going to write more about how happy I am here, how great things are going, how SOMETHING has finally lived up to it's hype, but I have kids to get dressed and presentable and a playdate to get ready for :-D So this will have to do for today. I'm acutally just so damn pleased with myself for posting 5 times in 6 days! I KNOW, shocking isn't it?! Well keep reading down if you just came back, I've been busy ;-)


TNT!



4 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    I hate to tell you this but the pictures aren't showing up. Just thin rectangles where the photos should be. I'll come back when there are photos!
    penguinsandladybugs said...
    My pics are showing up on my computer and the wine and Cosmo look so good, I am getting thirsty!!
    Rebecca said...
    Aw, I love the pictures!!! It sounds like the kids are in a great school & community, except someone needs to tell the cake walk organizers that baked cakes really should be handed out rather than the mix. The wine & Cosmo do look yummy! I'm so glad you all enjoy the porch so much! I LOVE the photo of Duck Killer Extraordinarie & Terrible Two, almost looks like they passed out mid movement & happened to land on the couch. Looking forward to more pics & posting!
    Jennifer said...
    Yay for drinking and blogging!!! Yay!! We could be best friends!

    Thanks for delurking yesterday!

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.