Hey! It's Sunday again and that means it's time to show off my scrappin! This week I had some other scrappy chicks over two days and um ... yeah ... I still only got 2 spreads done *blushes* But I was VERY BUSY THIS WEEK!! I mean I'm trying to watch ALL THREE seasons of LOST before season 4 premiers on Jan. 31st!! THAT is quite a time consuming event! Don't worry, I'm up to the challenge. {and no I didn't just start watching it, I've been hooked since Sept. 22nd 2004 - I just wanted to refresh :-D}

So! On to my TA-DA's!


This holiday season I was trying to post every day of December, all of my holidaysey type stuff, and I was FROSTED for the first time! I was very excited that people liked me so I took a picture of it ;-) And also of my FROSTing project! SO, since there was a picture {or 4} there needed to be a page {or 2} Thats just how I roll y'all.



These are my kids with their Santa presents - they really wanted bikes this year, and Santa came through! They were very happy and decided that "Santa must REALLY love us!" I would have used that for the title, but I didn't have all the letters ;-) I might go back and change it ... hmmmmmm ... yeah I think I might HAVE to do that.

Another TA-DA! was that I went through and organized ALL of my stuff - and let me just say, that was NO small feat. There will stories and pictures galore of the horror and the glory {read: before and after} but that will be for my TAT {Talk about Tuesday} post - check me out on Tuesday!

OK so this week my To-Do's are to scrap more of my 400 photo's from Aug-New Years 2007 - Yes I am aware that is a lot of pics ;-) But I have WAY too many papers so I really gotta use em up! That is my only to-do this week: SCRAP.MORE!

The bonus question: What papercraft would you do if you had to chose one for the rest of time? Why SCRAP.MORE of course! I love scrapping!!!!

If you'd like to see more TA-DA's and TO-DO's go check out Amy and her scrappy sensation Sunday Scrappin'! Join in! It's a great motivation!

4 Comments:

  1. Rebecca said...
    Your pages look great! And NEVER say 'only' girl - it's 4 more pages than you had before and 8! more pictures scrapped -- plus more of your paper used. So it's a victory all around. AND you had scrappy people to hang out with. I am looking forward to your TAT post. I'll need inspiration to organize my own stuff ;)
    Rebecca said...
    p.s. I forgot to mention that I really like the extended mat on the frosted pic with the snowflakes on it. The paper you used for the Santa gift pics is SO cute and I like the title - either one you end up with ;) I get it girl.
    Amy said...
    Great layouts! :) Hanging out with other scrappy people sounds like fun, too. I'll be back Tuesday to see your organizing-- I'm still working on mine.

    Thanks for playing along with SS! :)
    Just Me :) said...
    Great layouts! I've only managed to get 2 done so far this year, so pat yourself on the back for all your pages. :) I think I need to go through my scrapbooking stuff and get it organized, but when I think of it, I just cringe. :D

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.