BOY do I love fall! I love that 'fall' smell in the air, I love the temps, I love the colors outside, and most of all I love the events!
I really enjoy taking the kids to pumpkin patches and harvest festivals and letting them experience fall too.
So Saturday I was bored, had all 3 girls & DH was working so we hoped in the car and headed to a pumpkin patch *I* used to go to with my mom when *I* was little *every says "WOW that was a long time ago!"*

With your entrance fee you get 'pumpkin bucks' to spend in the farm. So of course we got ice cream :)

played in the jumpy house ...

caught some air ...

played on farm equipment ...

posed on farm equipment ...

played on MORE equipment ...

and went through the pumpkin patch looking at puppets and reading stories that have been around since *I* was a kid :)

played in the pictures ...

played in MORE pictures ...

climbed hay bale mountains ...

harrassed farm animals ...

and took a moment or two to sit a spell on the lovely porch swing ...

And then I did my best at capturing the 'fall'ness of the lovely day with my girls LOL ...

and THIS was the best I got LOL buuuut I guess it's not BAD ... MOST of us are smiling or have our heads in shot, so what more can you ask for!