YAY TAT!!! Happy Tuesday everyone!

Well the happy fun exciting thing I have to talk about over here is FALL!!!

Fall is BY FAR my fav season. I love the feel of the weather, the look of trees and the outdoors, and just the SMELL. You know that smell, of the buring fireplaces mixing with cold air. It's just heaven to me. I wait all year for this :D In fact, we've ALREADY been to two pumpkin patches! And another one coming up this weekend! And the following weekend! But thats another post - or 3 ;-)

So when I was cleaning the house for our family get together last friday I happened to find my Fall Decor box :D

I almost forgot all the stuff I had ...
So Lil Miss and I went through our stuff and she bonded with a certain pumpkin ...
So clearly she is taking after me in her love of all things FALL ...
So as I waited for my guests to arrive I took a few pictures ...

I love how the mantel turned out ... and see in those candle holders on the right? I filled them with these little mini pumpkins I got in the dollar aisle at Walmart, SO CUTE ...
In fact, a lot of my decorations I found in either the Target dollar aisle or the Walmart one, like the wooden pumpkins and the pumpkin basket with pumpkin candels in it! This is the table my hubs made to go behind the front door under the stairs ...
This is the entry way from the front door ...
And my pertty table, I really like how the flowers came out, I love arranging flowers ...
So there ya go! My house is all Fall-sy and I LOVE IT! YAY FALL!

To see more of what folks are TAT'in about check out the Lazy Organizer!!!

11 Comments:

  1. Lara said...
    Very fun and those flowers are gorgeous! You have a talent!
    earthlingorgeous said...
    Oh wow! What lovely decoration magic you just made! your daughter is so cute with that pumpkin! I agree you have a talent!
    Anonymous said...
    Looks great!
    Dreamer said...
    I'm the same. I love fall decor and I love cheep things. I always check out the after-the-holiday sales when they go at least 50% off.
    Jennifer said...
    How pretty! I love those mini pumpkins in the candle holders. You have motivated me to start decorating!
    Mrs. O said...
    I love your mantle - the woodwork is beautiful!
    krisijo said...
    Love it! Looks beautiful! Looks like your daughter enjoyed decorating also:)
    Anonymous said...
    I'm jealous of all of you decorating for Halloween! Here in Spain we don't have Halloween... or Thanksgiving... or anything until Christmas! I need to make up some new traditions.
    By the way, love the little pumpkins with the candles! So cute!
    Veggiemomof2 said...
    I love fall decor too...I think because fall leads to Christmas season :)
    Anonymous said...
    Your home is beautiful especially with all that fall decor. Happy Fall!
    Rebecca said...
    I love all of your fall decor! =]

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.