Ok, it's not TECHNICALLY Monday, but I'm adding and backdating this post because I have too many tabs open on my browser and I'm scared the Hubs is going to close it and my meals for this week will be forever lost to me.
Monday - Beef and Bean Burritos with steamed cabbage
Tuesday - Creamy Zucchini and Canadian Bacon
Wednesday - Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff with brocholi
Thursday - EASY PEASY BBQ Pork Roast
Friday - Either leftovers (if there ARE any) or Tortellini with Sausage in a red sauce
Saturday - Something awesome in Half Moon Bay :)
Sunday - Something on the road home :(
I LOVE menu planning. It always helps me feel more put together and saves money too since I stick to a list pretty well ... when I have one ;)
I've fallen off the Menu Wagon but I'm hoping that if I can post my links then I'll be more likely to stick to them. Here's hoping!!
Monday - Beef and Bean Burritos with steamed cabbage
Tuesday - Creamy Zucchini and Canadian Bacon
Wednesday - Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff with brocholi
Thursday - EASY PEASY BBQ Pork Roast
Friday - Either leftovers (if there ARE any) or Tortellini with Sausage in a red sauce
Saturday - Something awesome in Half Moon Bay :)
Sunday - Something on the road home :(
I LOVE menu planning. It always helps me feel more put together and saves money too since I stick to a list pretty well ... when I have one ;)
I've fallen off the Menu Wagon but I'm hoping that if I can post my links then I'll be more likely to stick to them. Here's hoping!!
Labels: My Menus
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
