This week was an emotional one. Teen graduated 8th grade and made up with her best friends (she was so mature and so sweet I almost cried when she told me the store), Flower Child got her report cards and got STRAIGHT A's in class AND IN HER GATE CLASS, the kids all got out of school and we said goodbye to some great teachers.
It was a great week, but a tiring one!
Hubs took most of the day off of work and since the older kids were all off with their other parents it was just us and Lil Miss. So we went to a new place for breakfast :) You wouldn't think that in a town this small you could find a place you haven't tried in 4 years but you would be surprised ;)
Their food was AWESOME. I mean WOW. The french toast and home fried potatoes were CRAZY GOOD!
After breakfast, hubs went off to work and we went to a playdate and my good friend's house :) I got to see some friends and their kids that I haven't seen in ages! They're all so BIG now! It was just a nice way to start off the summer. I felt so relaxed!
To be honest, I've been a little nervous about this summer. I'm worried that I'll be quick to loose my temper with all the kids at home all the time and I'll turn into MEAN MOMMY ... and NOBODY likes HER!
Hopefully, we'll keep busy and that will help all of us to work together to keep this summer a great one!
Labels: My Family, My PICTURES, My Randomness